Carparison

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fantastic Company with friendly working environment

Carparison is an extremely fast paced and exhilarating place to work for with some fantastic people behind the scenes driving the company forward. The management team have a sound knowledge of the industry and huge ambitions which makes it even more exciting for the future. For people with the right work ethic this is a very rewarding place to be.

Pros

Rewarding pay structure, Friendly employees, Supportive Management

Cons

Weekend working

Working for an extremely ambitious and fun brand.

Having been with Carparison from it's very first day of trading, it is extremely exciting to see how the business is growing. The culture is one that is fun and encourages positive staff engagement as well as collaborative working between departments. Where the balance has been struck perfectly is that whilst operating in a fun environment, it is fast paced and only those with a strong work ethic fit the mould. Those who share the brands ambition for market share and growth face the possibility of great career progression and exciting rewards.Everyone I work with enjoys coming into the office and interacting with each other. All members of the staff feel that they positively influence the business' future day by day. Come and join this fantastic team.

Pros

Great environment and perks

Cons

None!

Great people, ambitious vision

Carparison is a wonderful place to work. There is a real and genuine family feel at every level and everyone plays a vital role in the drive and direction of the business. There are clear and fair contributory expectations, but this is paired with a commitment to development, care and fun. Our ambitions are huge but so is the talent and commitment we have in our ranks!

Energetic forward thinking company with core family values

Carparison is a fun, energetic, proactive forward thinking company with a strong General Manager leading the company into a bright future.Everyone who works for Carparison loves to work there and this has been recently demonstrated by their class leading company staff survey results.Whilst being fast paced, adaptable and with KPIs to hit, the company does not forget the core reason for its success, their staff. The management team really care about each individual and each individual cares about each other. I really do love working with the team and I can’t wait to watch it grow even bigger!

Pros

Strong team culture

Progressive and rewarding place of work

Carparison have created a fantastic workplace culture, where the management team are approachable and forward thinking. From my first day, there has been opportunities to train and develop internally. Everyone is welcoming, approachable and extremely motivated.

Pros

Good working atmosphere, desire to develop from within and employee perks package

Fantastic company to work for

I haven't been with Carparison for very long, but I am so happy that I got the job here. The whole team is so supportive of each other, even across the different departments. The entire management team are brilliant, and focus on uplifting and supporting as well as making sure the work gets done to push the company to the next level. It's truly a fab place to work, and there's never a dull day in the office.

Great family business

Fast paced sales environment. All tools available to succeed in your role and to exceed targets set when the right work ethic is applied. Great family atmosphere across all departments.

Pros

Fun, challenging, accomplishment

Cons

Weekend working

Exciting Family Feel Company

I joined Carparison nearly 2 years ago and can safely say it was the best career decision I have ever made. The Team was quite small back then with me being the 7th person to join and since then the team has grown to over 30!In that 2 years we have all worked together and have achieved a number of major successes for such a new business which has both been fantastic to see but also has been recognised by all of the senior management team.There is no them and us at Carparison with everyone working as one unit and a constant family feel which is so rare to find these days.The management team are all approachable and take time to ensure that every member of staff is happy in their work, has the resources to do their job well and is given all the support they need to achieve their goals.New ideas are always welcome and there have been so many developments that I have seen implemented already as well as the incredible amount of investment I have seen into systems and technology to make everyone's job as smooth and straightforward as possibleAll in all, this is a great place to work with a great group of people who work hard to achieve what so many have said was unachievable!

Pros

Car Scheme, Employee Perks Package, Pension, Good Holiday Allowance

Cons

None that I can thing of

Motivating and Engaging

Working at Carparison feels like I've been welcomed into a family that is continually growing and progressing, exceeding targets and working together to get the best results. My colleagues and managers are so friendly and down to earth, I know that I'm able to approach them with anything. Everyone is motivated towards the same goal, whether you're in Marketing, Pricing, Sales or Admin. The working hours are brilliant and I'm excited to see where we can take the company in the next few years.

Pros

Family atmosphere

#1 Place to Work

A real family culture that puts the staffs thoughts and inputs at the front of the business needs. The work is extremely rewarding with a very tight family atmosphere that every helps one another out. 100% the most enjoyable place i have worked over the last 12 years and that is largely down to management from director down to line report making you feel a valued part of the company.

A great place with a bright future!

Carparison has a brilliant working culture and a great bunch of people working for them! Management care about the employees and provide recognition, support, progression, a positive atmosphere to work in and great employee benefits. The people who work for Carparison are fun and always happy to help one another. It is an exciting place to be with a very bright future ahead!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carparison. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Carparison Reviews by Location

• Carparison
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?