Carpet & Flooring

• Energising work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Good work place.

I never had a problem with the work place. Everybody in the office and all other drivers were easy to get on with. My reason for leaving was the agency I was with. But overall its a good place to work.

Cons

Long hours (depending if you need them or not), some of the stuff (like the rolls of vinyl) is a bit to much for 1 person I think.

Dynamic and Exciting place to work

The Company has gone through an exciting change which has led to the work life balance improving and the challenges becoming more interesting. The people are really friendly, knowledgeable and easy to get on with.

excellent place to work

We liked the carpet so much so we had them come back out to have a quote and do an entire second landing, another set of stairs and then into our master bedroom. It's so soft and we love the color which which we got throughout the who

Pros

excellent place to work

productive fun workplace

I really enjoyed working at Carpet and Flooring I was very busy most of the day all staff were friendly and easy to get along with. I enjoyed all aspects of this job. For whatever reason for speaking to management they were easy to approach and always they to help when needed.

Not good

Bad company to work for..Bad manager running bow branch.Na. Good co-workers... Job was demanding. Most enjoying part of the jobs was customer relation as I am a people person.

Pros

Ok

Cons

Ok

worst worrk experience i ever had

better leave it at that, far to many bad thigs happened and the way i was treated was disgusting

Pros

large discount

Cons

to many to mention on here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carpet & Flooring. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement