Carrefour

Carrefour Management reviews: Cashier

8 hour shift sitting on a chair or stocking up the shelves if needed but mostly at the till. I learned how to be confident and friendly with customers. The management was great they knew how to talk to people. When the supermarket gets busier it can be a little bit stressful but it always went well. I liked this job cause I've been able to create good relationship with some customers.
Pros
Sitting on a chair
not bad but its not equal...there is favourism and the management is not good...but its a good company the CEO is good only the middle management isn't...
Pros
free transport and accommodations
Cons
short breaks, non flexible working hours
Carrefour is very good company for all employees. They are providing every facility. There is equal opportunity for every one. Management team also friendly and helpful.
Pros
Cons
1 hr brk
I’ve worked there for a long time, but the carrefour in Leopoldsburg is a very place where modern slavery is the main key. All are slaves. Its a very unfair place.
The managment dosent respect the staff specialy the HR manager in which he should be the frist one that respect the staff , there was no respect for the break time.
nice job, but cant not handel all job in one time... so tired and i give up for my job... im resign on the sport... sorry to management... carrefour company good for me, but the job not good at me... because all work, i handel all in one time... very very tired, im so sorry...
They give proper training for new hiring staff...all benefits is provided,friendly staff and management...friendly working place or in another branch.
Certian management decessions and policy affecting the brand value badly. Im not saying all carrefour are bad, but in some places the enitre management is flop to care employee needs and showing partiality for a certain nationality(especially for filippinos). But there some good places also to work happily.
Mind blowing job Experience in Carrefour as you were not to be bored for a single minute in your duty timing fun Gossips new Experiences in every day , helpful friendly management In all Departments . Best experience Job ever i did in my life .
In my opinion this company help me a lot. Thought its not equal im still thankful for them everytime.They are the best stores all over the UAE but in a way they treat employee was depend on the management.
Pros
Free Water
Cons
Extended hour without pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carrefour?
One of the very good company in qatar .comparing to this very difficult management there but we can prepare our own thoughts. Only one bad thing is salary is not enough for our situation otherwise very good and comfortable company.
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
Healthcare
this is my first company in uae and its a nice work and management also good but salary and other benefits is not good.but for a starter its a good job experience in carrefour
Cons
8 hr
Learn how to handle guest complain , Management was friendly helper ,open mind , not creative , guest contact , we was work hard and get quickly follow up
Pros
bonus
Cons
card gift
• Completed purchases using Point of Sale systems. • Reported security and service incidents to management. • Received customer payments. • Trained new cashiers on procedures, customer service and sales techniques.
- Good co-workers; - Good time arrangement; - Very efficient management; - Very good manager always help team member with good manner and service very well;
carrefour hypermarket is one of the biggest market in ggc in which you will enjoy your day working in the store with a lots of learning with a very good management. this also under of majid al futtaim.
Pros
with free gift every anniversary
Cons
with extended hours.
Un día tipico en el trabajo, era en primer lugar, conocer las ofertas y promociones del día, entre otras indicaciones que daba la coordinadora, a continuación abrir mi caja y asegurarme de que todo estuviera correctamente, si era necesario abrir caja se procedía a ello y si no, me dirigía a otras áreas del supermercado para apoyar donde más trabajo hubiera, normalmente textil o electrónica. Aprendí principalmente el funcionamiento de una empresa y como dirigirme al cliente, puesto que fue mi primer empleo. Así como el control de la caja y la responsabilidad que tenia sobre ella. La parte más difícil eran los horarios. Y lo que más me gusto fue el ambiente laboral que había, el buen trato de la dirección y el trato con el cliente.
Pros
Actividades solidarias muy divertidas. Remuneración justa.
Cons
Difícil combinación con vida privada
The management was exceptional, every worker knew who was working at what time, and every cashier was on time. The manager knew exactly how to deal with a crisis, unhappy customers and managing the shop floor. As a cashier, I was trained for 10 hours, the training was from a very friendly cashier director. She taught me all I had to know, showed me how to do VAT, serve customers, and manage my till. I was also taught how to be responsible with money and how to count my till up at the end of the day. Managing my money and dealing with it was very important. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see regular clients come in and ask how they are doing. Or serving an older person and making them happy, cheered me up.
A nice place to work. great co worker good management takes care of the employees. the working environment in which the employees work is also very good
Every day is tiring but mostly enjoyable. Staffs are fun to be with. Management are very supportive. Place is safe. They trained you to be your best. They give chances and help you stay in focus and be motivated.
Good company better management better facilities co-operating superiors encouraging management. Quality better in goods... Excellent customer service.
Pros
Offset facility
Cons
Healthcare