Carswell Gould

Carswell Gould Culture reviews

Clear

Fantastic agency to work for!

Carswell Gould is a fantastic agency to work for with a highly skilled yet approachable senior management team in place to support you. They are a very busy agency be warned, so you'll need to be highly organised, proactive and able to manage multiple clients, briefs, campaigns and projects simultaneously if working in an Account Manager role like I was. They have a great team in place including the studio and PR team and everyone is very personable. They offer great opportunities for progression for those who are suited to agency life (15 years working client side made it a hard transition for me) and I would definitely recommend working for this fab agency!

High standards and great team spirit

It's a hard working environment where standards are high. It may not be for everyone but if you want a creative environment with tons of energy Carswell Gould is a great place to work. You will get involved with every aspect of marketing and the culture is to do whatever it takes for its clients' which may mean working long hours at times but I felt a real team spirit and support for me in my role.

Pros

Team spirit, flexible working hours, varied experience

Cons

High expectations, some long days

Jobs at Carswell Gould