Carswell Gould

Carswell Gould Management reviews

Clear

Really enjoyed my time at the agency

I found Carswell Gould a brilliant place to get stuck in and involved with every aspect of marketing. Expectations are high, but if you're willing to put the effort in the rewards are worth it - I found. I left to work client side, but I will look back on my time at CG with great pride. It's an agency which is striving to compete with the best and I think some of my former colleagues struggled somewhat and this caused a few issues, but on the whole it was somewhere where I was able to put into practice a lot of what I learnt at university and will value my time there and many of the people I met there throughout my career.

Pros

Christmas to new year off, decent salary, flexible working environment, supportive management, great clients, team spirit

Cons

Minimal hand holding, communication is sometimes direct

Fantastic agency to work for!

Carswell Gould is a fantastic agency to work for with a highly skilled yet approachable senior management team in place to support you. They are a very busy agency be warned, so you'll need to be highly organised, proactive and able to manage multiple clients, briefs, campaigns and projects simultaneously if working in an Account Manager role like I was. They have a great team in place including the studio and PR team and everyone is very personable. They offer great opportunities for progression for those who are suited to agency life (15 years working client side made it a hard transition for me) and I would definitely recommend working for this fab agency!

Jobs at Carswell Gould