Carters Cleaning Services (South West) Ltd

Carters Cleaning Services (South West) Ltd Employee Reviews

disappointed

I worked for this company but departed, not on the best of terms to say the least, so this review is not sour grapes but the truth. I’m sadly disappointed in the way i was treated before parting ways from a company i once loved. I put my time and effort into my work. I don’t want to speak badly about this company, but i’m very disappointed. I used to do a fair amount of hours during my working day and week as a hygiene operative, but in the end it went to pot and work relationships just broke down between me and the bosses so i had no choice but to leave.

Pros

Plenty of hours which i needed at the time, good at the start.

Cons

Not appreciated.

Collaborative work, fair management and great job culture.

I worked for Carters for around 3 years and enjoyed my time there, working a wide range of jobs at different locations. The varying jobs ensured my work wasn’t boring and taught me many useful hands on skills as I adapted to different work environments. Whilst working there I was always dealt with very fairly by management who I found were easily contactable and very helpful if I ever had an issue. I was always provided with the adequate apparatus I needed to complete my work in a timely manner. Working different jobs I encountered many friendly, eager and happy to help colleagues and found the job culture to be wholly welcoming. I think I would say the only issue the company has is finding good staff to fill an ever expanding business.

Pros

Many hours if needed, good pay, support from management readily available.

Cons

More staff needed.

Hours suit my lifestyle

I have worked for carters cleaning services now for 17 years in different businesses in the area , current one now for approx 10 years ,I find them very approachable when I have a problem work related or personal .I have never had a problem in receiving my wages always in the bank on time Training is alway done before you start ,I have been trained on using scrubbing and polishing machines All your health and safety information is in your work area in large folders and you have to read and sign all relevant chemical and training booklet

Pros

Hours suit not far to travel

Cons

Non

Needed more hours so had to leave

Did work for this lot for abit .it was okay at the time but Weren’t enough hours had to drive from street to wells just to do 2-3 hours job. Had to leave cause not enough hours. Some of the workers I meet along the way was okay. Not really enough hours for a working man with family was promised more hours but nothing came of it so had to branch out to feed to the kids ended up working for a another firm full time now get more hours and lots of company benefits.

Pros

Easy light work ideal for my bad back

Cons

Not enough hours

Good to work for

I have worked for this company for a number of years now and I have always found them to be very professional. Their induction process was very thorough and I was given a training booklet which includes extensive information regarding health and safety requirements. I had a problem with my tax code and the management helped me to sort this out. The site audits they carry out are a very good way of showing areas you may not be achieving in but can also give you confidence that you are doing the work correctly. The management always pass on positive comments they receive from the client as well.

Pros

Fitted in around my lifestyle

Jobs at Carters Cleaning Services (South West) Ltd