Castle

Castle Work-life balance reviews

its extremely time consuming and management was poor i liked my job as a bartender but found it hard to have a life .i found it to be busy business as good
plenty of overtime with a good management structure,given a drawing in the morning and left to get on with it and plenty of fittings so we always had materials
Pros
overtime
Cons
overall it was a good job with a lot of fun in it but the pay for me just wasn’t enough for the job you have to do because on a weekend you are put up against a lot of problems with serving the drunk people.
Pros
Free lunch and a lot of good fun
Cons
Everyday, during a week, we get up at 7 am and we begin to work at 8 am. We learn to cute the stone, and to make some mortar. We help to transport stones... It was very interesting even if it was hard. I loved this experience and next year I want to come back to this castle.
-I learn a lot of things about all the staff in a restaurant . -I learn how to clean the dishes, the kitchen a so on. -The hardest part of the job it´s when you have a lot of work. -The enjoyable part of the job it´s the staff.
Pros
Free lunches, it´s was near to my house.
Cons
Long hours sometimes