Castleview Group

Castleview Group Employee Reviews

Warehouse Operative

Horrible comms, promise of permanent work which never happens. Promise jobs through training courses. Overall horrible experience with them. Expect last minute job calls, if you don't comply job goes to someone else.

Avoid scam / legal scam

Cannot believe they still operating , sound everyone is corrupted in this business to let these SCAMMER gaining fund from the government Please send your complaints to the Authority to stop these SCAMMERS cheating and misleading people by offering fake jobs !!!!

Scam scam scam fraud

Please don't waste your time, total fraud, weeks unpaid training for naf all, bunch of scum Total fraud they are scamming the government thousands ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ And us

Pros

Lol

Cons

Lol

rubbish

Dont work there bullying victimisation harassment and always late payment dont work here and dont know how else to put it they will mug you off and interfere with your mental health

Working

no job security and very stressfull environment long hours call centre staff very friendly and helpful seemed to be a high turnover of staff not a central office and hard to get to no bus service to office so have to get a taxi .

Great Workplace

Office staff are great, support available 24/7 with excellent rates of pay. Lots of different job opportunities in various areas of work. Interview process was quick and smooth and I got registered straight away. Fab company to work for

Excellent Business

I have been working for Castle View as a support worker within the region, they provide me with great customer service whether it be in office hours or out of office hours. Rates of pay vary however are all very competitive and I am satisfied with the rate I am getting. I would like thank to thank everyone who I have spoke to at Castle View and I wish to continue on my journey.

Great Company

smooth registration process, quick compliance checks, started employment within 2 weeks. Staff in office are friendly and helpful. would highly recommend

Don't waste you're time

If you got an criminal conviction they're wont bother with you it's like they're judge and mess you around because of you're past and won't even give you a chance at anything no wonder people in uk always gets in trouble because no one bothers with them

Total joke

WASTE OF TIME DON'T BOTHER THEY LIE LIE LIE promise of none existent positions amateurs poke fun at these guys

Jobs at Castleview Group

See more jobs

Avoid waste of time scam

Was told by castleview we had to a weeks training before we can go into the job we applied for. Did the course all to be told that we had to register with another agency . Castleview dont have the jobs at all they are all FAKE, just to draw you into get money from the goverment. DO NOT GO TO CASTLEVIEW GROUP

Pros

Cons

Scam / fake jobs

Scam Company

This is not a legitimate training group/company. They only do what it takes to recieve the government funding for each individual that enrolls. Realisticly there is no job at the end of it like they announce. The tutor I had lacked any real academic qualifications and spent most of the time telling us how he stole equipment when he was in the army then sold it on. The entire course and environment is truly unproffesional and it reeks of fraud from the second your start.

Pros

Free tea & coffee from the receiption staff.

Cons

You don't actually recieve a qualification, there is no job at the end of it, they give you £30 to keep you hush hush about their strategies(Could at least make it £60)..

Steer well clear!!!

DO NOT waste your time with this company. They are just trying to get funded by the government to get you roped into an appalling course in order to promise you work that is not guaranteed. You do not need to do this course to find a warehouse job!! Shocking!!

Cons

If you're a favourite you're looked after

And a zero support from line management. Call them with a serious issue I was stuck in to be told I couldn't get any advice or help from my line manager. What?? The same that I was told is available 24hrs to support. No you're on your own. The company favourites get all the decent shifts to the point where the company WILL take your shift to suit them. They will also ask you to stay behind if needs be but this is asked at 7am when the next staff comes on at 8am. Regardless of your commitments it's tough. Unless you're a favourite. Terrible company,terribly useless management team avoid at all costs.

Pros

Nothing. Not "loads of shifts"

Cons

Favouritism is rife and not even hidden. The fovourites throw it in your face when they see you

Avoid at all costs !!

They pretty much lied about everything they have said to me in the interview. I was promised that the training they provided me with was paid which was not. I was also told the work location was next to IKEA which also was not. I also said in the interview I wanted day shifts, they said they didnt have any and forced me to do nights which I was i didn't want to do. Everything they said has been a lie and you should avoid this company at all costs !!

Waste of your time, dont let desperation cloud your mind.

This is not a job. This is an advert for a skills council/european social fund training course that may lead to a job once you have given up 40 hours of your life. Castle view do not source the jobs they advertise. You will have to register somewhere else anyway!!!!!! Im putting this in capitals so people can clearly see what is going on here. A bunch of con-artists that are preying on desperate jobseekers on benefits. Your time is better off spent elsewhere. You have been warned.

Pros

Free sandwiches while counting the money they get claim from funding bodies on your behalf.

Cons

Too numerous to count.

Fraud

I applied for a role, got a phonecall for an 'interview', turns out it was at a community centre with a bunch of other people. She told me that I had got the job (which wasn't the one I applied for), and that before I start I have to to do a week long course, unpaid, in the community centre, along with some scumbag unemployed people that smelt like feet. The course was for manual handling and warehousing, which I already have qualificstions for. I can also guarantee that the person that would have been teaching the course was some woman who has never done manual labour in her life. Don't waste your time, and unless they're going to pay you for your training, tell them to sling it.

Waist of time

They lie to you about a work offer and ask you to complete a course that is a complete waste of time. I was on a 3 day course that was 24hrs of my time. I’m at the moment trying to get them stopped.

Pros

Sandwich

Pretty much a scam

They make you go on a week long extremely basic, boring and completely useless training course for a job any other agency will just put you straight into, don't waste your time with them and just signup with any other agency

Pros

Makes other agencies not look not so bad

Cons

Waste of time that you don't even get paid for

Favorite Workplace

A typical day at work at Castleview is like going to spend the day with your friends and enjoy what you do. I always looked forward to going to work and been given different jobs to do as it was a challenge but that is always a good thing to keep your brain active. The hardest part of the job was to get the technology to do what you wanted it to do but the best part was the satisfaction of achievement at the end of the day. Management know when they can be your friends and when they need to be your manager which is great as you get to talk to them and they aren't always hidden away. I would always recommend Castleview as a company and as a workplace as not only are the staff lovely the company is great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Castleview Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8