Castleview Group

Castleview Group Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom24 reviews

workstafftimecompanytrainingwastepayoffice

useless courses.

Castleview always have 'jobs' with convenient hours, but when you apply for them they come up with rubbish about" you may need extra training, would you be available for a short course?".I have been caught before from them when 22 people did a meaningless course and were promised all these employers would turn up on the Friday, to sign everyone up.I jumped this meaningless course after first day and of course, no-one turned up for the others on Friday.They exploit desperate job seekers to get EU funding for meaningless courses.AVOID

Lots of work

Castle view are a good agency to work for lots of work good rate of pay , good staff and lots of work in health & social care . Since I joined castle view I have had regular work and a good ballance of work and days off.

Pros

Lots of work

Cons

Can be long hours

Insights into Castleview Group

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Agency work

Castleview is a typical recruitment agency for a variety of sectors, I work in health and social care. I was told at the interview/ registration appointment that they had plenty of work within the area I wanted. However, that was very much not the case and work was few and far between for me. I left as I just couldn’t get the amount of shifts I needed to earn a living.

Pros

Hours to suit, can fit shifts around your life. Friendly office staff

Cons

Not enough shifts to earn a decent wage

A company able to make decisions quickly. Forward-thinking and innovative organisation. Opportunities for promotion and self-development. Competitive salaries across the board.

Agency who outsource your your contract to an umbrella company

Castleview is an employment agency, when you sign up for them you are not told your contract of employment will be outsourced to a company based in the Philippines, you will find this out when you have an issue such as not being paid and have to contact outsourced pay company. Pay is reasonable and they do have quite alot of work, staff in office are pleasant.

Pros

Able to choose where and when to work

Cons

Working for an umbrella company

Avoid scam / legal scam

Cannot believe they still operating , sound everyone is corrupted in this business to let these SCAMMER gaining fund from the government Please send your complaints to the Authority to stop these SCAMMERS cheating and misleading people by offering fake jobs !!!!

Scam scam scam fraud

Please don't waste your time, total fraud, weeks unpaid training for naf all, bunch of scum Total fraud they are scamming the government thousands ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ And us

Pros

Lol

Cons

Lol

rubbish

Dont work there bullying victimisation harassment and always late payment dont work here and dont know how else to put it they will mug you off and interfere with your mental health

Working

no job security and very stressfull environment long hours call centre staff very friendly and helpful seemed to be a high turnover of staff not a central office and hard to get to no bus service to office so have to get a taxi .

Great Workplace

Office staff are great, support available 24/7 with excellent rates of pay. Lots of different job opportunities in various areas of work. Interview process was quick and smooth and I got registered straight away. Fab company to work for

Excellent Business

I have been working for Castle View as a support worker within the region, they provide me with great customer service whether it be in office hours or out of office hours. Rates of pay vary however are all very competitive and I am satisfied with the rate I am getting. I would like thank to thank everyone who I have spoke to at Castle View and I wish to continue on my journey.

Great Company

smooth registration process, quick compliance checks, started employment within 2 weeks. Staff in office are friendly and helpful. would highly recommend

Don't waste you're time

If you got an criminal conviction they're wont bother with you it's like they're judge and mess you around because of you're past and won't even give you a chance at anything no wonder people in uk always gets in trouble because no one bothers with them

Total joke

WASTE OF TIME DON'T BOTHER THEY LIE LIE LIE promise of none existent positions amateurs poke fun at these guys

Cons

Avoid waste of time scam

Was told by castleview we had to a weeks training before we can go into the job we applied for. Did the course all to be told that we had to register with another agency . Castleview dont have the jobs at all they are all FAKE, just to draw you into get money from the goverment. DO NOT GO TO CASTLEVIEW GROUP

Pros

Cons

Scam / fake jobs

Scam Company

This is not a legitimate training group/company. They only do what it takes to recieve the government funding for each individual that enrolls. Realisticly there is no job at the end of it like they announce. The tutor I had lacked any real academic qualifications and spent most of the time telling us how he stole equipment when he was in the army then sold it on. The entire course and environment is truly unproffesional and it reeks of fraud from the second your start.

Pros

Free tea & coffee from the receiption staff.

Cons

You don't actually recieve a qualification, there is no job at the end of it, they give you £30 to keep you hush hush about their strategies(Could at least make it £60)..

Steer well clear!!!

DO NOT waste your time with this company. They are just trying to get funded by the government to get you roped into an appalling course in order to promise you work that is not guaranteed. You do not need to do this course to find a warehouse job!! Shocking!!

Cons

If you're a favourite you're looked after

And a zero support from line management. Call them with a serious issue I was stuck in to be told I couldn't get any advice or help from my line manager. What?? The same that I was told is available 24hrs to support. No you're on your own. The company favourites get all the decent shifts to the point where the company WILL take your shift to suit them. They will also ask you to stay behind if needs be but this is asked at 7am when the next staff comes on at 8am. Regardless of your commitments it's tough. Unless you're a favourite. Terrible company,terribly useless management team avoid at all costs.

Pros

Nothing. Not "loads of shifts"

Cons

Favouritism is rife and not even hidden. The fovourites throw it in your face when they see you

Avoid at all costs !!

They pretty much lied about everything they have said to me in the interview. I was promised that the training they provided me with was paid which was not. I was also told the work location was next to IKEA which also was not. I also said in the interview I wanted day shifts, they said they didnt have any and forced me to do nights which I was i didn't want to do. Everything they said has been a lie and you should avoid this company at all costs !!

Waste of your time, dont let desperation cloud your mind.

This is not a job. This is an advert for a skills council/european social fund training course that may lead to a job once you have given up 40 hours of your life. Castle view do not source the jobs they advertise. You will have to register somewhere else anyway!!!!!! Im putting this in capitals so people can clearly see what is going on here. A bunch of con-artists that are preying on desperate jobseekers on benefits. Your time is better off spent elsewhere. You have been warned.

Pros

Free sandwiches while counting the money they get claim from funding bodies on your behalf.

Cons

Too numerous to count.

Fraud

I applied for a role, got a phonecall for an 'interview', turns out it was at a community centre with a bunch of other people. She told me that I had got the job (which wasn't the one I applied for), and that before I start I have to to do a week long course, unpaid, in the community centre, along with some scumbag unemployed people that smelt like feet. The course was for manual handling and warehousing, which I already have qualificstions for. I can also guarantee that the person that would have been teaching the course was some woman who has never done manual labour in her life. Don't waste your time, and unless they're going to pay you for your training, tell them to sling it.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Castleview Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement