Catapult

United Kingdom34 reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & benefits

Fast-paced, can be stressful

Depending on the venue you work at and what your job role is, it can be a lot, but overall it is good. Management, breaks etc are all different depending on what venue you work at.

Good

Good agency and good pay. however they didn't have a lot of Shift recently. Hopefully, more work will come in next few week as the festive period is approaching.

Insights into Catapult

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Very flexible

It's agency work, you get what you asked for. Good pay, very flexible, good for students. However sometimes its hard to get shifts, best shifts are during christmas time as you can get double pay

good student work

good work for students fast paced a variety of rolls meet new people exercise while working choose your own hours work last minute or months in advance

Pros

money

Cons

labour

Great for a part time seeker

Catapult was absolutely great in my time with them. There were always job offers on the platform, and you could definitely make some pocket money in your spare time. The brands that they place you with usually treat employees with respect, so the whole experience is quite good.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

No stability

Fun Workplace

My overall review of Catapult was that the pay was good; I also knew a lot of people and my friends also worked there so it would be fun to work there

Pros

Having good breaks

nice agency

Flexible shifts and different roles. I am able to fit my life around work, I meet new people and learn new skills. The roles are straight forward with nice benefits.

Good agency

It’s a good agency to work for as the pay is good, you usually get paid more than the average worker at a workplace. However, jobs are popular throughout the Christmas period and it gets quieter the rest of the year.

Pros

Good pay, guaranteed 4 hours of pay of workplace sends you home

Cons

Unreliable

catapult

theycare more about the store they send you to than you, they ask you to review each shift and if you give it a bad review nobody follows it up and can even be asked to go pack there if the employer liked you.

Pros

weekly pay

Cons

not guaranteed work

Good but not enough hours

Good pay but not stable and organised. It was an agency so I would only be able to work when I was accepted onto shifts like I worked topshop on several occasions however sometimes I would want to work and there would be not shifts available .

Pros

The pay was quite good

Cons

Not enough hours

It was meh

Could easily pick your shifts. There were a few good breaks You had loads of fun with your colleagues which is probably the only good part. Sometimes you didn't know who your line manager was but you got paid pretty alright

Pros

Getting paid weekly

Cons

Just overall experience

– 16 April 2018
Hi there, thank you for your honest review. And we are sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. We are working hard to keep improving Catapult for our candidates, and we would love to hear from you to get a bit more information about how we fell short with your experience. Drop us an email on info@joincatapult.com and we can look into any issues you experienced! At the moment, we are focussing on getting more exciting and varied shifts for our candidates in Manchester, and around the country so watch this space!

Catapult best Agency

Good time know that Catapult is here in Birmingham, you choose your kind of jobs provided by the app on your iPhone and the times you wanna work. Hope they send more jobs to choose from

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Nothing at the moment

– 16 April 2018
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are so glad that you have enjoyed working with us! We really appreciate all your hard work and as always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do feel free to contact us on info@joincatapult.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catapult. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement