Caval

Caval Employee Reviews

United Kingdom18 reviews

Insights into Caval

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

Alright

Not treat at being honest. Lackluster when providing details. Just numbers on a database. Pay was often in dispute think carefully before carefully and go with a mate

Good work place

Caval is a very good company to work for 100% I would tell anyone if that wanted work go to them manages are good pay is good depending what job you are doing

Pros

100% professional

Cons

No cons

Busy and Productive environment

Great pay and good company to work for very helpful if have any problems and always notify you of any extra work that may come up. Friendly and very encouraging team that you get to work with.

Great company

Good company paymeants on time no issue Great feed back all the time always stay in contact with you and help with any problems interview was nice and easy they was very nice to talk to

Good

Happy to work for caval would recommend to other people who are looking for work. All staff at caval are friendly they will do their upmost best to get you in the right job

Fair!

Soon as a project is finished after you have worked hard and had positive feedback the agents seem to forget about you unless you keep ringing up about specific roles! No issue with payments and the management is excellent.

found me work quickly

they was alright and did avtually find me afew jobs relatively fast, from working on mancheste rpiccadilly to working on the soapworks on the exchange quay in salford.

The worst agencie i ever have to work

They are not serious and they have everytime problems with paying date,i still wait to get paid for one day work from 5 weeks,they dont answer and they dont take care about the employers ,really a shame for constructions recruitment,and i would not recomand to nobody

On of the better agencies to work for.

The staff at Caval ltd, are decent and polite. If you excel in what you do, they will always strive to find you work. One of the best agencies ive worked for as a labourer.

Highly motivated work environment

I enjoyed this experience such as using the hoist to move things from A to B. it was very physical work which I like as I like to keep a healthy mind set and stay fit.

Brilliant place to work

Loads of fun this place. Pays well and on time. Relaxed atmosphere. Your hard work is appreciated. Flexible about holidays. Would definitely work for Caval again.

Pros

The people and the pay

Avoid

They advised & promised me 8 weeks work which transpired into 3 shifts Then for a final kick in the teeth you have to wait 3 weeks for your money because the staff aren't capable in processing your details to the payroll company Caval simply use people to fill gaps but they carnt see past their nose as you don't go back...! Simple message to Caval "treat people how you would expect to be treated"

Pros

non

Cons

They lie

Found me work quick in the past, always available on the other end of the phone when necessary. Paid me on time and no complaints. Wish they'd find me more work, would work for them again.

Excellent employers

having worked on numerous sites throughout the North of England doing various tasks and meeting all with the completion within the parameters desired of the Employers...I highly recommend working for these in any engineering fields

Great company

Great company but I would like a more permanent position. There great a professional. I've had no problems with the company

Pros

Enjoy working

Cons

Not permanent

Enjoy learning nw things and working with experince people

I learn alot of new things and wish i could work with same teams all the time . I learn with the company which gave me the opporturnity to put my endeavours and skills into practices and also appreciated for the little you put in and encourage you to put more .

Good people.

Worked for caval on and off now for 4yrs. Good all round people that are helpful when needed. Wages need to rise in line with other companies but the work is always there.

Pros

Lots of work

Cons

Wages need to rise.

Very good Labourers are working there.

I learnt many good skills as a Labourer, such as keep you work place tidy at all the times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caval. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement