Cavalry Healthcare Ltd

Cavalry Healthcare Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom45 reviews

agencyshiftavailsupportstaffcarerecommendteam

Great company

I love working for cavalry I have so much freedom I choose when and where I work there is plenty of work.Pay is always correct and paid weekly and the app is sime to use.

Struggle for shifts

Sounds like a great company to work for but the reality is not so.Struggle to get shifts, they don’t go in the App the manager gives them to who he likes and if anything left he will put on the App. On one occasion when there was no shifts on the App he had given someone 12 consecutive shifts that no one else got to see. Takes shifts from you that have been agreed to give to others.If your relying on work and a salary this is not the company to work for.

Pros

Cons

Promises shifts and block bookings available but this is not the case.

Insights into Cavalry Healthcare Ltd

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Great leadership, care is central to everyting, commitment to people investment and developing a can do culture

Great work environment- this business has huge ambitions and it feels like a great place to invest your career in. Innovation, Creativity, collaboration, quality- superlative ethos

Fantastic Quality Driven company

Cavalry are one of the best companies I have had the pleasure of working for. The caring and quality driven ethos runs right from the CEO and Directors through to every single member of the Cavalry team.Everyone is approachable and helpful no matter which department you call.

Pros

Quality and Support

Really friendly and helpful! Always there to help if needed. Loads of hours! The homes are amazing that you good to and they train you up if you need it

Productive and fun place to work.

I have been working with your Cavalry Healthcare for the last 6 months. Office staff are very professional and friendly. Replies to phone calls and messages promptly. Very supportive and understanding and is there for you in need. Always receive enough work through the app and offers good rates of pay. It’s an incentive to work for your Cavalry healthcare.

Great company to work for. Office staff are very helpful with shifts or on the app.Cavalry is like a little family all the staff are friendly willing to help each out at the homes. I have done Dom care in the past with shifts pushed on you all rush.You won't get that with cavalry you choose the days you work. I won't be looking anywhere else to work. Happy being in the cavalry team . Trust me you won't be disappointed.

Well paid hourly rates

The hourly rates offered for shifts is good and above average for this kind of care work. Can always get in touch with the staff in the office and the app they use is awesome

Pros

Well paid, specially for last minute shift pick ups

Cons

Usual cons of working for an agency on a 0 hour contract

Practical and flexible

Shifts are easily picked up on the app. You choose where you work with no pressure from the agency office staff. The hourly rate and what you’ll earn each day and each week are on the app which is a great motivator.Obviously the down side is regular staff can always be a bit unwelcoming to agency staff in some settings. I have witnessed it but personally have not had it happen to me as yet.

Pros

Excellent work life balance and good rates of pay

Cons

Being agency can make you feel a bit undervalued at times.

No support

Felt like they weren’t truthful aboutLocations of shifts during the interview. After you start working there is no support, and no one you can really contact, they don’t seem to care about their staff. Pay rates also lower than many agencies.Wouldn’t recommend.

No nonsense company.

Great team of people too work for and with ✌🏼You book your shifts through an app that is very easy to use and anything you need to know is all on the app. Five stars.

Pros

Work when you what where you want.

Loved working. The support was never there when needed the most.

Just horrendous. Things get made up to cover their tracks. Loved working for them at first but never got the support that was needed at the time.

Pros

Always work available

Cons

Terrible communication

Professionals and friendly

Currently working as HCA. Good rates of pay, good communication with the offices. Easy shift picking. For an area witth generally low income, Cavalry is paying a decent rate, also the team is helpful and always there when you need something.

Pros

Easy shift picking (app). Good pay rate. Available shifts on different cities. Good communication.

Cons

Long hours but it is normal in healthcare.

Supportive team

Lovely supportive team, application process easy, interview to starting job was very quick, pay and flexibility is brilliant! Would recommend! The app that is used is so easy to use and pay is prompt and problem free

Fun work place

I worked here for over a year and can not wait to be back working they make you feel like family and always on the phone for chat or rant look after you 100% in every way possible

Pros

Always there for staff

Best care agency going

I have worked for cavelry for almost a year. I have learned more with cavelry in a short space of time than I have with any other care job I have had. Being with cavelry has encouraged me to go into doing nursing and I can still work with them alongside studying.

Pros

Great team.

Cons

No shift patterns

No Work!

No work in Lancashire and you feel there is a pecking order from ofice staff who gets the shifts. They pretend to care about you and the patients. What they really care about is making money.

Pros

You get paid on time

Cons

No Work

Impossible to get shifts!

Although the staff appear helpful on the telephone It is increasingly difficult to get shifts. As soon as they become available they are gone! Sadly, have also had shift applications cancelled clearly in favour of somebody else which does not do much for your confidence. Get the impression that there is a pecking order where shift allocation is concerned. Very disappointed!

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Hard to get shifts

Not enough hours

I'm not receiving enough hours due to locations and not being a driver the shifts I did were great until there was a problem then no shifts for two months.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Locations

An excellent agency to work for

Joined during my time furloughed and ended up staying. By far the best car company I've ever worked with. Manager geniunely show care and compassion towards staff and clients and support the team in their roles.

Pros

Bonus shifts, pay rates, flexibility, caring, good management.

Great place to work for

I've worked in alot of different sectors of care in my 5 years on the job and Cavalry without a doubt were the best care agency I ever worked for they're a very friendly family run business and really care about their staff unlike most care agencies

Pros

Friendly staff, good money

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cavalry Healthcare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement