CC33 FS Ltd

CC33 FS Ltd

CC33 FS Ltd Employee Review

Productive and Enjoyable!

CC33 is a great call centre and helps it's agents enjoy their work whilst working hard and taking pride in what they do. From directors to agents and everyone in-between I can say that it is a very friendly workplace.

5.0Job security/advancement

Okay

Okay as a temp job to make quick money, if you actually get paid correctly. Senior management are unprofessional. Long hours and unpaid overtime expected.

Official response from CC33 FS Ltd

22 November 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback in regards to your time here at CC33.If you could provide any more information or any additional feedback to HR@CC33.co.uk - Any feedback we receive allows us to make changes moving forward.Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

tough but fun

i currently work on the sales team at cc33 and i enjoy it. it can be challenging day to day but overall its a good atmosphere. team leaders are their for you when you need it. cant fault it really.

Pros

free breakfast, free gym
Same location

Good money, good environment.

Been at CC33 for about 6 months. It's decent.Some good money in bonus and incentives although basic salary could be better.Can have a laugh there and made some good mates, theyre probably the best part of the job. Been at a few call centres in sheff nd this one seems to be the best one for me and my experience Overall, not a bad place to work but a few areas still need some work

Pros

Bonus, people, location

Cons

Basic salary, long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CC33 FS Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

CC33 FS Ltd Reviews by Location

• CC33 FS Ltd
  • Productive and Enjoyable!