CC33 FS Ltd

CC33 FS Ltd

CC33 FS Ltd Employee Review

Valued as a person, Rewarded for progress

In all honesty, CC33 values its staff members and appreciates their effort, especially in recent times. If you're willing to learn and put the graft in, then you'll be rewarded appropriately through incentives (cash or gift) and progress up the career ladder. This is a place where you can be yourself and not have to put on a persona associated with most sales roles. You can off thrive off your own skill and personality. The role can be busy and there is certain aspects that may seem jarring if unfamiliar with the subject of your campaign (like I was), but your management team is regularly checking in on you, helping you progress and offering constructive feedback.

Pros

Friendly, inclusive workplace

5.0Job security/advancement

Official response from CC33 FS Ltd

24 June 2021
Thank you for your feedback.This is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us!Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

tough but fun

i currently work on the sales team at cc33 and i enjoy it. it can be challenging day to day but overall its a good atmosphere. team leaders are their for you when you need it. cant fault it really.

Pros

free breakfast, free gym
Same location

Good money, good environment.

Been at CC33 for about 6 months. It's decent.Some good money in bonus and incentives although basic salary could be better.Can have a laugh there and made some good mates, theyre probably the best part of the job. Been at a few call centres in sheff nd this one seems to be the best one for me and my experience Overall, not a bad place to work but a few areas still need some work

Pros

Bonus, people, location

Cons

Basic salary, long days

Productive and Enjoyable!

CC33 is a great call centre and helps it's agents enjoy their work whilst working hard and taking pride in what they do. From directors to agents and everyone in-between I can say that it is a very friendly workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CC33 FS Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

CC33 FS Ltd Reviews by Location

• CC33 FS Ltd
  • Valued as a person, Rewarded for progress
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?