CC33 FS Ltd

CC33 FS Ltd Employee Reviews

Perfect if you have sales experience

Featured review

CC33 FS Ltd selected this as a representative review
As a former employee i don't have a bad word to say about the company or management, including senior management; they're all very down to earth up for a good laugh as long as you're working. I was on the outbound team and this was my first sale's role. In hindsight it would of been more advantageous to have sale's experience but my team leader and team manager were very accommodating for this and did their best to help improve my sales skills. My only gripe about the role is that the calling list could do with being a bit more accurate so you're not calling people who have recontracted recently etc but all the coaches and management want their advisors to succeed and if advisors want to progress within the company you will be encouraged and supported in that.

Pros

An hours break in total that you divide up yourself and take when you want it, competitions tor staff to win TV's etc, Management very approachable and down to earth

Cons

Would of preferred an earlier start and finish time

Okay

Okay as a temp job to make quick money, if you actually get paid correctly. Senior management are unprofessional. Long hours and unpaid overtime expected.

22 November 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback in regards to your time here at CC33.If you could provide any more information or any additional feedback to HR@CC33.co.uk - Any feedback we receive allows us to make changes moving forward.Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

Great Location , Great people & Expanding Organisation

With the location of the business it is easy to commute too and is on all major bus routes easy to get to , Diverse workplace , busy and competitive is the best way to describe a working day.The culture is one of team and teamwork , the management are supportive and experienced , Hardest part of job is targets (obviously) but these are attainable with hard work and listening to the management.Working at CC33 is enjoyable because of the people and the culture working on Ecclesall Road was the best thing the company ever did !

Pros

Free Breakfast

Cons

Late Finish sometimes based on performance

tough but fun

i currently work on the sales team at cc33 and i enjoy it. it can be challenging day to day but overall its a good atmosphere. team leaders are their for you when you need it. cant fault it really.

Pros

free breakfast, free gym

Good money, good environment.

Been at CC33 for about 6 months. It's decent.Some good money in bonus and incentives although basic salary could be better.Can have a laugh there and made some good mates, theyre probably the best part of the job. Been at a few call centres in sheff nd this one seems to be the best one for me and my experience Overall, not a bad place to work but a few areas still need some work

Pros

Bonus, people, location

Cons

Basic salary, long days

Productive and Enjoyable!

CC33 is a great call centre and helps it's agents enjoy their work whilst working hard and taking pride in what they do. From directors to agents and everyone in-between I can say that it is a very friendly workplace.

Overall great family atmosphere when you take the time to get to know the staff and management.

I have worked at CC33 for roughly 3 years now and I have found it a great company to work for. I have also worked for 2 other Sheffield call centers so I know how these places operate and I have found the management at CC33 so much easier to get on with, this extends from the bottom level management all the way up to the owner of the company. It really does feel like they are here to help, definitely more then any other contact center I have worked in. I can't stress enough how valued I have felt in this particular business and I feel like that is down to how the management I have conducted themselves (It's not like its us and them, but us as a team getting the job done together - which I have found rare in any workplace)

Pros

Approachable management. Great location. Overtime available.

Cons

I'd rather be at home with my daughter, or in bed.

Excellent and friendly place to work

Great friendly atmosphere, all the people from management to the cleaners will give you the time of day, receptionist is very welcoming. Work life is great as there is loads of help out there if you are struggling, management are very easy to approach and helpful.

Pros

Free parking, free breakfast club

Cons

None that i can think of

Fun place to work

I do not have a single bad thing to say about CC33. any pay issues etc are rectified ASAP. Management are really friendly and supportive. I started as an agent and within a year I became a Team Leader with the support of management. Very competitive but you have to be in a call centre environment. Not had a single bad experience since starting here at CC33. Would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

Incentives, breaks, progression

Cons

Na

Best job I've ever had

Amazing staff, amazing team leaders, felt valued all the way to the directors, one of which has set time aside to have one to ones with me to help me progress in the company, loads of progress opportunities, lots of side movement to other campaigns possible, bonus is incredible!

Challenging but Rewarding

I joined CC33 after leaving the energy industry. I was welcomed into the team and it was a seamless transition from my old job. The management team have been wonderful and really helpful in helping me find my feet within the company. There is plenty of opportunity for development and growth. The business is fast paced and really interesting, I really enjoy my job and the staff provide a welcoming and friendly environment. A great place to work and I would definitely recommend to those who have experience in sales.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Free Sky TV and Mobile, Free Gym

Too stressful

Fast paced environment but the managars are more bothered about chatting to each other than helping the team out. I worked there for a few weeks and left - they messed up my pay so i spent time chasing that as well.

12 October 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback, this is disappointing to here.If you could provide any more information or any additional feedback to HR@CC33.co.uk - Any feedback we receive allows us to make changes moving forward.Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

They don’t appreciate there staff

Well I had worked at cc33 from February to September few positives great staff and made some great fiends now the negatives bullying tls management do not appreciate there staff and no thanks for hitting targets or going above and beyond taking bonus of you when your worked hard for it and promises of big bonus but any mistakes and this company will just get rid of you take your bonus or put you in constant meetings

Pros

Free gym

Cons

Long hours, poor management lied to and made to feel like a criminal most of times

Awful, don’t pay you

Worked there for 2 weeks and only got paid for one and they refuse to pay me for the second week, management is awful and can’t get through to anybody, rude team leaders, got let off the job with no explanation but they didn’t tell me I had to find out a week later from my agency.

They dont care at all

Everyone leaves after a while, very un organised.Managed my kids with very little or no experience. Most cases the team mates ask each other as management dont have a clue.

Pros

Money taken off your bonus for every % not met

Cons

Long hours, poor training. Unorganised

8 September 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback, this is disappointing to here.If you would like to provide any more information or any additional feedback to HR@CC33.co.uk - Any feedback we receive allows us to make changes moving forward.Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

Avoid at all cost

Started working for CC33, 7 days of sitting about waiting on log ons. Training was shocking. Management had no experience. Worst experience of my working career.

Pros

Cons

Inexperienced management

Worst managed company that don't pay correctly

This has to be the most unorganised and poorly managed company I have ever come across in my life. For my first few weeks I didn't even have a team leader or know who they was when I was assigned them as communication was so poor! I am still waiting on outstanding pay too. Also I have never known a company to be so negative about their staff. Avoid at all costs.

Pros

Work remotely

Cons

Don't pay your hours correctly and then take weeks to rectify the money you are owed.

Truly appreciated

From the short time I have been here I have truly felt part of the team and have had numerous positive comments about how well we have done whilst doing our role. I can honestly say it's not often you find companies praising you . Quite the opposite in most cases as they often concentrate on any slight negative

Pros

Great people throughout the business and at all levels

Cons

Have to drive into the town centre with some who have clearly no idea about highway codes etc

Enjoyed my time there.

- Pays decent - Management are very friendly but sometimes unorganised- Mental health app is a great support - Bonus structure is great - Incentives from the business is good

Pros

Free Breakfast

Cons

Limited parking and Targets

Good money, good environment.

Been at CC33 for about 6 months. It's decent.Some good money in bonus and incentives although basic salary could be better.Can have a laugh there and made some good mates, theyre probably the best part of the job.Been at a few call centres in sheff nd this one seems to be the best one for me and my experience Recruitment was easy enough and fairly quick although the interview itself was probably abit too easy? Overall, not a bad place to work.

Pros

Bonus, people, location

Cons

Basic salary, long days

Avoid

Pay is never correct for advisors or team leaders have numerous issues month on month with payments not been correct, some agents have even failed to be paid for a full months work, this then takes days to rectify. The recruitment process for agents is based on quantity, not a quality ratio, if questioned then you are seen as a negative contributor.The screening process for the agents was a series of basic questions and no reference checks or CRB checks are completed, presuming this is down to cost.Mental health is seen as a problem in this company and support will be minimal at the best of times.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Pay, Management

16 August 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback, this is disappointing to here. If you would like to provide any more information or any additional feedback to HR@CC33.co.uk - Any feedback we receive allows us to make changes moving forward. Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CC33 FS Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement
  • CC33 FS Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?