CC33 FS Ltd

CC33 FS Ltd Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

3.2Pay & benefits

Fun workplace

Great place to work which really do care about the employees they have! Various different campaigns and progression within each! Having worked in a call centre before this is completely different! It’s such a nice family environment! Very faced! Team leaders is great! Bonus is achievable which is great for extra cash!

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Parking

Competitive

I really enjoyed my time at CC33, it is very fast paced and you do have to work for sales and bonus, but it’s definitely achievable. I came to cc after doing retail and bar work and found the people to be great. It can be pressurised but it makes you work a bit harder. Lots of competition for sales.

Pros

Fun, competitive, can have a laugh

Cons

Fast paced, loud

Awful

Awful place to work, boss did everything he could to take bonus off you, management is terrible and biased. Work hours were okay. Terrible building. Hated it there

Foul place to work

Honestly the worse place I’ve ever worked, the staff are like animals honestly, very loud, trampy, immature, no respect nor manners. Abusing customers for not wanting to sign up, ringing them back several times when they hang up because staff can’t take no for an answer, I told the manager exactly what I thought of him and company 2 days in and then left. I can honestly say, I would rather be broke than work here. Cc33 is a joke.

Pros

Walking out and never returning.

Cons

Everything.

Just a number!!!

Working here is just for the company you will never get recognised for what you do and how hard you work management talk down to you like you are incompetent and wonder why you don't want to work there my advice is to stay away.

Pros

Cons

staff

Okay I guess

Not good when getting abusive calls and people being horrible on phone but some okay benifits I guess such as free gym membership and uncapped bonus per week

Pros

Free gym

Cons

Abuse on phknes

Cc33

My experience at CC33 was really good. I learnt how to deal with many different customers. I dealt with many challenging customers but remained very resilient and made sure I got the Job done.

Pros

dealing with different clients

Cons

Dealing with challenging customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CC33 FS Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

CC33 FS Ltd Reviews by Location

• CC33 FS Ltd
  • Call Center Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?