CC33 FS Ltd

CC33 FS Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

Perfect if you have sales experience

Featured review

CC33 FS Ltd selected this as a representative review
As a former employee i don't have a bad word to say about the company or management, including senior management; they're all very down to earth up for a good laugh as long as you're working. I was on the outbound team and this was my first sale's role. In hindsight it would of been more advantageous to have sale's experience but my team leader and team manager were very accommodating for this and did their best to help improve my sales skills. My only gripe about the role is that the calling list could do with being a bit more accurate so you're not calling people who have recontracted recently etc but all the coaches and management want their advisors to succeed and if advisors want to progress within the company you will be encouraged and supported in that.

Pros

An hours break in total that you divide up yourself and take when you want it, competitions tor staff to win TV's etc, Management very approachable and down to earth

Cons

Would of preferred an earlier start and finish time

tough but fun

i currently work on the sales team at cc33 and i enjoy it. it can be challenging day to day but overall its a good atmosphere. team leaders are their for you when you need it. cant fault it really.

Pros

free breakfast, free gym

Good money, good environment.

Been at CC33 for about 6 months. It's decent.Some good money in bonus and incentives although basic salary could be better.Can have a laugh there and made some good mates, theyre probably the best part of the job. Been at a few call centres in sheff nd this one seems to be the best one for me and my experience Overall, not a bad place to work but a few areas still need some work

Pros

Bonus, people, location

Cons

Basic salary, long days

They don’t appreciate there staff

Well I had worked at cc33 from February to September few positives great staff and made some great fiends now the negatives bullying tls management do not appreciate there staff and no thanks for hitting targets or going above and beyond taking bonus of you when your worked hard for it and promises of big bonus but any mistakes and this company will just get rid of you take your bonus or put you in constant meetings

Pros

Free gym

Cons

Long hours, poor management lied to and made to feel like a criminal most of times

They dont care at all

Everyone leaves after a while, very un organised.Managed my kids with very little or no experience. Most cases the team mates ask each other as management dont have a clue.

Pros

Money taken off your bonus for every % not met

Cons

Long hours, poor training. Unorganised

Official response from CC33 FS Ltd

8 September 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback, this is disappointing to here.If you would like to provide any more information or any additional feedback to HR@CC33.co.uk - Any feedback we receive allows us to make changes moving forward.Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

Enjoyed my time there.

- Pays decent - Management are very friendly but sometimes unorganised- Mental health app is a great support - Bonus structure is great - Incentives from the business is good

Pros

Free Breakfast

Cons

Limited parking and Targets

Good money, good environment.

Been at CC33 for about 6 months. It's decent.Some good money in bonus and incentives although basic salary could be better.Can have a laugh there and made some good mates, theyre probably the best part of the job.Been at a few call centres in sheff nd this one seems to be the best one for me and my experience Recruitment was easy enough and fairly quick although the interview itself was probably abit too easy? Overall, not a bad place to work.

Pros

Bonus, people, location

Cons

Basic salary, long days

Avoid if you value your mental health and correct pay

Seriously avoid here. You will be lied to at interview about what work you will be doing. This job is objectively cold calling (Sheffield) no 'warm leads' You will be late paid. And it will take ages to resolve. You will have to pay £250 if you leave before 6 months to pay back the cost of your training. Targets arent unrealistic, but they aren't exactly wholly acheivable either. Management have a very close knit circle and culture and any upset to that status quo will result in you being called toxic/ bad for buisness.

Pros

Cons

Stressful environment

Official response from CC33 FS Ltd

24 June 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback, this is very disappointing to hear. If you could please send across more information to HR@CC33.co.uk - We would like to like into this matter further and address any issues you may have faced. Regards, CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

great managment

i work on inbound sales and absolutly love it.the management are amazing if ever i have had a problem at work or at home i can always talk with them and they do all they can to help.

Pros

great team that help each other

Cons

weekend hours

Decent job

I joined this company after being furloughed and it worked out alright for me. The campaign was a bit of a challenge but I got the hang of it. My manager was lovely. Overall a good job.

Pros

Hours

Cons

Tough sales

Jobs at CC33 FS Ltd

Sales Advisor positions
See more jobs

Great atmosphere, friendly workplace

A really good working atmosphere with friendly people, it really helped to make the days fly by. Helpful management on the call floors, and an ideal location to get to aswell.

Pros

Working atmosphere, location

Stay well clear

Stay clear of working for this company, full of false promises about potential earnings, management leave a lot to be desired and have zero compassion/respect for the staff, one rule for one and another for others, favouritism as clear as the day is long, never paid correctly and takes for ever to resolve, the only good thing to come out of this place is the friends you make along the way

Pros

Hours

Cons

Too many

Hard work, but worth it

This role is very fast paced, and if you’re into sales it’s absolutely a great place to make some bonus. It can be a bit pressurised but I handled it ok, I really enjoyed my time at CC33. Met some great people and made some decent money.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Business dress, busy

worst outsourcing company i have worked for

Im still chasing up pay thats owed to me and getting no where. The management team has nothing sorted out, expect to be drawn in by false promises of progression, bonus, etc. The client at the time, Sky, trained us to act in a certain manner over the phone but then managers at CC33 followed this up by telling us exactly NOT to do what Sky, the client wanted us to do at the time. Overall terrible experience.

Fun place to work but management needs improving

Loved my time at CC33 when i first started but my first wage i only got paid half of it and wasn’t fixed until a week later. Don’t pay you for all your bonus at all and then doesn’t get fixed. People you work with make the job 10x better. Management needs improving as they put a lot of pressure on you and have a lot of “ one rule for one and not for another “ Overall i enjoyed my time there but there’s a lot that needs improving :)

Pros

The people there

Cons

Bonus not being paid

Awful

they make it sound like an amazing company to work for when its actually like being in a prison! . Management will put blame on agents for performance

Pros

monday-friday

Cons

long hours, mentally draining. Unsafe during covid-19

Avoid

worst company to work for. Way too much favouritism goes on in the workplaces. Managers always having a go at colleagues for not making sales due to their own data being down and certain individuals who are mates with managers get treat better than others!

Dreadful

Was here for 3 weeks including training then got moved over (without any say) to another campaign that wasn’t sales (business to business) as I wasn’t ‘hitting my targets’ - the same targets that people who had been working there for years on end had! Management was not supportive at all To say I had been on the phones for 2 weeks they were expecting me to know all the ins and outs and how to sell on my own etc and when I wasn’t doing that properly management always made a big deal out of it rather than helping me. When I moved campaigns (call centres) the managers were even worse as they had no regard for mental health whatsoever as I got told “mental health isn’t an excuse” as I had been off sick 3 days regarding mental health. worst company I have ever worked for and the worst management I have ever been under. Friends have had the same experience with this company so I really do not recommend. The canteen is an absolute wreck with the floor coming up and painting coming off the walls it’s like a dungeon as it is underneath the building.

Pros

Cons

Horrible management

Avoid !!!

Don't care about the staff at all! Half of the team get ignored! You end up chasing money around! Any problem you get ignored! Had to work from home with this company and because the system kept kicking you off they would have a go at you for not making the sales... interview wasn't an interview just to meet you !

Cons

All of it

Don't work here

Worse place to work. U get treated like animals.you don't get ur sales you get sworn at. After you leave they won't pay you what they owe you untill you tell then and tell them. DO NOT WORK HERE

Awful

The bonus is discresionary so most the time they don’t pay it, they pay you less than promised and demand more and more sales each day. The managers only care about themselves and there’s too many people that work there to even matter to anyone. You’re just another number!

Pros

Cons

The whole thing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CC33 FS Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement