CC33 FS Ltd

CC33 FS Ltd Pay & benefits reviews: Sales Advisor

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

tough but fun

i currently work on the sales team at cc33 and i enjoy it. it can be challenging day to day but overall its a good atmosphere. team leaders are their for you when you need it. cant fault it really.

Pros

free breakfast, free gym

Good money, good environment.

Been at CC33 for about 6 months. It's decent.Some good money in bonus and incentives although basic salary could be better.Can have a laugh there and made some good mates, theyre probably the best part of the job. Been at a few call centres in sheff nd this one seems to be the best one for me and my experience Overall, not a bad place to work but a few areas still need some work

Pros

Bonus, people, location

Cons

Basic salary, long days

They dont care at all

Everyone leaves after a while, very un organised.Managed my kids with very little or no experience. Most cases the team mates ask each other as management dont have a clue.

Pros

Money taken off your bonus for every % not met

Cons

Long hours, poor training. Unorganised

Official response from CC33 FS Ltd

8 September 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback, this is disappointing to here.If you would like to provide any more information or any additional feedback to HR@CC33.co.uk - Any feedback we receive allows us to make changes moving forward.Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

Enjoyed my time there.

- Pays decent - Management are very friendly but sometimes unorganised- Mental health app is a great support - Bonus structure is great - Incentives from the business is good

Pros

Free Breakfast

Cons

Limited parking and Targets

Good money, good environment.

Been at CC33 for about 6 months. It's decent.Some good money in bonus and incentives although basic salary could be better.Can have a laugh there and made some good mates, theyre probably the best part of the job.Been at a few call centres in sheff nd this one seems to be the best one for me and my experience Recruitment was easy enough and fairly quick although the interview itself was probably abit too easy? Overall, not a bad place to work.

Pros

Bonus, people, location

Cons

Basic salary, long days

Fun place to work but management needs improving

Loved my time at CC33 when i first started but my first wage i only got paid half of it and wasn’t fixed until a week later. Don’t pay you for all your bonus at all and then doesn’t get fixed. People you work with make the job 10x better. Management needs improving as they put a lot of pressure on you and have a lot of “ one rule for one and not for another “ Overall i enjoyed my time there but there’s a lot that needs improving :)

Pros

The people there

Cons

Bonus not being paid

Awful

The bonus is discresionary so most the time they don’t pay it, they pay you less than promised and demand more and more sales each day. The managers only care about themselves and there’s too many people that work there to even matter to anyone. You’re just another number!

Pros

Cons

The whole thing

Wouldnt suggest working there

Still owe me wage, they will also deduct £250 for training you receive one day of do not make you aware before or after you sign your contract took them two weeks to even pay some of my first month's wage with poor excuses, and were very suspicious when it came to chasing up money other colleagues still not received money and have had to take it further, when chasing the money it looked like they were just trying to buy themselves time while they move the money about would really avoid at all costs.a nd after getting information from previous workforce it has happened to anyone who will leave of be sacked from the company.

Pros

None useless and lack support

Cons

Will take your money

Jobs at CC33 FS Ltd