CC33 FS Ltd

CC33 FS Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Interesting

I had a group intervjew for this role and it was weird over a video call but it was fun. The office is really nice and the trainers are good people seem very friendly and can ask questions.

Pros

Tea and coffee

Cons

Traffic

Great Location , Great people & Expanding Organisation

With the location of the business it is easy to commute too and is on all major bus routes easy to get to , Diverse workplace , busy and competitive is the best way to describe a working day.The culture is one of team and teamwork , the management are supportive and experienced , Hardest part of job is targets (obviously) but these are attainable with hard work and listening to the management.Working at CC33 is enjoyable because of the people and the culture working on Ecclesall Road was the best thing the company ever did !

Pros

Free Breakfast

Cons

Late Finish sometimes based on performance

Unlike any other call centre

I've worked here for over a year and a half and I would recommend it to anyone. There are always really good incentives, the management is really understanding, get coaching when you need it and praise when you are doing well. I've worked in a lot of call centres and I can say by far that this is the best one.

Pros

Incentives and good bonus structure

Decent

Worked here over 2 years. Made great mates, friday night pub always a highlight. Hours can long and days can be really busy.Sales driven, made good bonus, overall would recommend but need more variety in roles.

Pros

The staff, incentives, bonus

Cons

Facilities, always busy

Decent

Worked here over 2 years. Made great mates, friday night pub always a highlight. Hours can long and days can be really busy. Sales driven, made good bonus, overall would recommend but need more variety in roles.

Pros

Social aspect, good people, incentives, bonus, location

Cons

Old facilities, business dress, always busy

My experience with CC33 has been nothing but good, starting from the first point of being recruited to now working here.The Recruitment manager was very professional and friendly and explained everything I needed to know.The training was good as well as the support of the team managers on the floor.I only have positive things to say.

Pros

Very relaxed place to work, management always doing incentives to keep everyone focused.

Cons

No onsite Parking

Avoid

You are just a number unless you wear a low cut top, and then you are just a pair of t**s. no team work, you are 100% on your own and if you cant manage to sell 10 times a day, expect to be shoved out the door.

Cons

The job, Management

Stressful and Un-fair

During my time working for CC33 I have been stressed mentally due to the sales aspect of the job, as a sales person I had to achieve a specific target. I found that whether we gave 100% effort in to reach this goal it didnt matter as the company's main view was on money not the well-being of its employees. The management such as team leaders and coaches were running around trying to assist as many people as possible yet that wasnt enough, the company dosent see the luck element of dialing. To top this all off the breaks structure throughout the day was hurendous due to the changes it would go through daily, people would be slightly thrown off track by this as they dont have a straight plan for the day and dont recieve the relief they deserve through the working day.

Awful

Horrible management style, harassment from some managers is common. The environment is not nice as harassment & inappropriate comments are encouraged. A lot of pressure put down on you, despite many others performing worse than you and getting better treatment. They don't seem to care about your needs as a individual, they care more about getting sales despite it being at the cost of the employee's health.

Great team and company

Great people lovely just type of job wasn't for me but that shouldn't effect your option of them there great team of people who helped me lots I just dident like cold calling

Pros

Great managgers trauners

Cons

Rude custimers sime abusve neef tough skin

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CC33 FS Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement