CC33 FS Ltd
Happiness score is 40 out of 100

CC33 FS Ltd Culture reviews

Clear

Fun place to work

CC33 was a fun place to work as the incentives for hitting your targets were very good. However the management were not very supportive. The pay at the end of the month would hardly ever be accurate either and you would always get paid less than what you are entitled too.

Truly appreciated

From the short time I have been here I have truly felt part of the team and have had numerous positive comments about how well we have done whilst doing our role. I can honestly say it's not often you find companies praising you . Quite the opposite in most cases as they often concentrate on any slight negative

Pros

Great people throughout the business and at all levels

Cons

Have to drive into the town centre with some who have clearly no idea about highway codes etc

Avoid if you value your mental health and correct pay

Seriously avoid here. You will be lied to at interview about what work you will be doing. This job is objectively cold calling (Sheffield) no 'warm leads' You will be late paid. And it will take ages to resolve. You will have to pay £250 if you leave before 6 months to pay back the cost of your training. Targets arent unrealistic, but they aren't exactly wholly acheivable either. Management have a very close knit circle and culture and any upset to that status quo will result in you being called toxic/ bad for buisness.

Pros

Cons

Stressful environment

Official response from CC33 FS Ltd

24 June 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback, this is very disappointing to hear. If you could please send across more information to HR@CC33.co.uk - We would like to like into this matter further and address any issues you may have faced. Regards, CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

Valued as a person, Rewarded for progress

In all honesty, CC33 values its staff members and appreciates their effort, especially in recent times. If you're willing to learn and put the graft in, then you'll be rewarded appropriately through incentives (cash or gift) and progress up the career ladder. This is a place where you can be yourself and not have to put on a persona associated with most sales roles. You can off thrive off your own skill and personality. The role can be busy and there is certain aspects that may seem jarring if unfamiliar with the subject of your campaign (like I was), but your management team is regularly checking in on you, helping you progress and offering constructive feedback.

Pros

Friendly, inclusive workplace

Official response from CC33 FS Ltd

24 June 2021
Thank you for your feedback.This is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us!Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

great managment

i work on inbound sales and absolutly love it.the management are amazing if ever i have had a problem at work or at home i can always talk with them and they do all they can to help.

Pros

great team that help each other

Cons

weekend hours

Productive and fun place to work

Busy environment, no two days are the same. Fast paced and fun objectives. Lively call floors and mamangment are easy to approach. Location is great plenty around to grab and go!

Pros

Perfect location, lovely big building, work culture

Interesting

I had a group intervjew for this role and it was weird over a video call but it was fun. The office is really nice and the trainers are good people seem very friendly and can ask questions.

Pros

Tea and coffee

Cons

Traffic

Competitive

I really enjoyed my time at CC33, it is very fast paced and you do have to work for sales and bonus, but it’s definitely achievable. I came to cc after doing retail and bar work and found the people to be great. It can be pressurised but it makes you work a bit harder. Lots of competition for sales.

Pros

Fun, competitive, can have a laugh

Cons

Fast paced, loud

Fun Workplace

I have just started at CC33 and so far it’s a great place to work! Training was thorough and I feel confident in my role. Very fast paced and competitive but makes me more eager to push for bonus

Pros

Good bonus

Cons

Facilities

Fun workplace

Great place to work which really do care about the employees they have! Various different campaigns and progression within each! Having worked in a call centre before this is completely different! It’s such a nice family environment! Very faced! Team leaders is great! Bonus is achievable which is great for extra cash!

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Parking

Jobs at CC33 FS Ltd

See more jobs

Positive energetic workplace

I have recently started a new role at CC33 as a teamManager. It’s a growing company with various campaigns with plenty of roles upcoming whether you are experienced or looking for something new in sales. I’m enjoying my time there so far and I am looking forward to what the future holds. The staff are very approachable and helpful in all aspects

Work life balance

I have been with CC33 for over a year now and its been the best experience, they are supportive, been able to progress in different areas of the business which has been a great insight. It does have a great work live balance and pay is competitive.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No hot food canteen

My experience with CC33 has been nothing but good, starting from the first point of being recruited to now working here.The Recruitment manager was very professional and friendly and explained everything I needed to know.The training was good as well as the support of the team managers on the floor.I only have positive things to say.

Pros

Very relaxed place to work, management always doing incentives to keep everyone focused.

Cons

No onsite Parking

productive

a typical day is someone thats willing to work hard and get stuck into the daily job place. good working enviroment and good management. treats people well.

productive work place

good place to work had to create a good atmosphere to motivate others around you to get the best out of people to put sales on the board.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CC33 FS Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9