CC33 FS Ltd
Happiness score is 40 out of 100

CC33 FS Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.7Job security & advancement

good place but needs work

management are lovely but its a growing company so growing pains, which leads to a lot of unfairness. everyone is treated differently. some people are heard swearing on calls or on phones and nothing happens, while others are fired on the spot so no fairness to their thinking.

Avoid at all cost

Started working for CC33, 7 days of sitting about waiting on log ons. Training was shocking. Management had no experience. Worst experience of my working career.

Pros

Cons

Inexperienced management

Enjoyed working at CC33. Very good training provided. I got all opportunities to learn and explore in my role. Great management. You can work weekends if you wanted to earn extra than salary.

Pros

Good training, flexibility to work from home

Cons

Long hours, shouldn't attend personal calls, for me long distance to travel

The perfect place to progress

I joined this company with no experience in telesales, but with thorough training and regular support, I very quickly gained the confidence and skills needed to excel in my role. Since then, my hard work has been valued and opportunities have been given to me like in no other workplace I've been a part of before and I have been able to climb the career ladder quickly thanks to CC33's dedication to developing their people. The management are friendly, flexible and always looking to improve which I find very inspiring. The workplace is always vibrant and energetic, and you will be surrounded by a diverse mix of people, and although there are expectations for delivering success, there is also a huge emphasis on the happiness and health of employees too. Whether you are looking for money, progression, job satisfaction, or all three, CC33 is the place to be

Pros

Excellent career development opportunities

Valued as a person, Rewarded for progress

In all honesty, CC33 values its staff members and appreciates their effort, especially in recent times. If you're willing to learn and put the graft in, then you'll be rewarded appropriately through incentives (cash or gift) and progress up the career ladder. This is a place where you can be yourself and not have to put on a persona associated with most sales roles. You can off thrive off your own skill and personality. The role can be busy and there is certain aspects that may seem jarring if unfamiliar with the subject of your campaign (like I was), but your management team is regularly checking in on you, helping you progress and offering constructive feedback.

Pros

Friendly, inclusive workplace

Official response from CC33 FS Ltd

24 June 2021
Thank you for your feedback.This is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us!Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

Worst of all the call centres I’ve worked for in sheffield

It felt like from the 1st day of training to the last second I spent at CC33 there was always something going wrong.A week into training and management couldn’t tell us what our job was actually going to be. Management seemed to have 5 meeting s a day about commission and how amazingly it was going to be. (I was there for 2 months and they still hadn’t decided what we were supposed to be selling to make any commission)The office had numerous Covid outbreaks in which management repeatedly gave advice against guidelines.At the point I left management we’re giving special positions out to staff members with the Perooz event of delegating their own responsibilities our fuelled with empty promises of promotions.

Pros

Cons

Abusive management

Official response from CC33 FS Ltd

24 June 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback, this is very disappointing to here. If you could please send across more information and any additional feedback to HR@CC33.co.uk - We would like to look into your issues further to make active changes moving forward.Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

Awful place

Show nothing but disrespect to staff. Poor training by the company they are employed by, then complain at you for not following their process but only send the processes out via email which they do not allow you to read during work time but expect you to read them when not working.

Pros

Cons

Poor management

Unlike any other call centre

I've worked here for over a year and a half and I would recommend it to anyone. There are always really good incentives, the management is really understanding, get coaching when you need it and praise when you are doing well. I've worked in a lot of call centres and I can say by far that this is the best one.

Pros

Incentives and good bonus structure

Brillaint place to work, Friendly and fun

Fantastic place to work,Brilliant recognition from senior management, bonus just for turning up to work! definite career progression opportunitiesMultiple incentives with great prizes to win including all aspects, TV's, Games consoles, technology, vouchers.100% recommend, for me the best contact centre I have worked in

Pros

Free lunches, free coffee, prizes

Positive energetic workplace

I have recently started a new role at CC33 as a teamManager. It’s a growing company with various campaigns with plenty of roles upcoming whether you are experienced or looking for something new in sales. I’m enjoying my time there so far and I am looking forward to what the future holds. The staff are very approachable and helpful in all aspects

Jobs at CC33 FS Ltd

See more jobs

Great people Great workplace

So after 8 years away from call centre life I researched and found CC33 as wanted to go back to sales. I have been working for CC33 since June 2019 and it has been a absolute joy to be working for a call centre which actually cares for their employees. Have progressed in various campaigns and there is always opportunities for anyone who is looking to join a sales environment. Having worked in call centre in the past ranging from business to business and business to consumer CC33 is by far leading in this industry as it caters for all business requirements.

Pros

Incentives for selling and being recognised for your hard work

Cons

Flexible hours

Work life balance

I have been with CC33 for over a year now and its been the best experience, they are supportive, been able to progress in different areas of the business which has been a great insight. It does have a great work live balance and pay is competitive.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No hot food canteen

My experience with CC33 has been nothing but good, starting from the first point of being recruited to now working here.The Recruitment manager was very professional and friendly and explained everything I needed to know.The training was good as well as the support of the team managers on the floor.I only have positive things to say.

Pros

Very relaxed place to work, management always doing incentives to keep everyone focused.

Cons

No onsite Parking

Don’t bother!

Arrived at the building and it looked run down.People who worked their were threatening to batter each other jokingly and were very loud.Interviewer was nice enough but they didn’t phone me back or send an email to say if I got the job.My advice is don’t waste your time like I did.

Pros

Cons

Several

Foul place to work

Honestly the worse place I’ve ever worked, the staff are like animals honestly, very loud, trampy, immature, no respect nor manners. Abusing customers for not wanting to sign up, ringing them back several times when they hang up because staff can’t take no for an answer, I told the manager exactly what I thought of him and company 2 days in and then left. I can honestly say, I would rather be broke than work here. Cc33 is a joke.

Pros

Walking out and never returning.

Cons

Everything.

CC33 is a great place to further your career in this industry.

CC33 is a great place to work. If you are driven and have a drive to succeed this is the place for you. The business promotes from within and it is truly a meritocracy.

Wouldnt suggest working there

Still owe me wage, they will also deduct £250 for training you receive one day of do not make you aware before or after you sign your contract took them two weeks to even pay some of my first month's wage with poor excuses, and were very suspicious when it came to chasing up money other colleagues still not received money and have had to take it further, when chasing the money it looked like they were just trying to buy themselves time while they move the money about would really avoid at all costs.a nd after getting information from previous workforce it has happened to anyone who will leave of be sacked from the company.

Pros

None useless and lack support

Cons

Will take your money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CC33 FS Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.7Job security/advancement

CC33 FS Ltd Reviews by Location

• CC33 FS Ltd
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?