CC33 FS Ltd

CC33 FS Ltd Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Decent job

I joined this company after being furloughed and it worked out alright for me. The campaign was a bit of a challenge but I got the hang of it. My manager was lovely. Overall a good job.

Pros

Hours

Cons

Tough sales

They dont care at all

Everyone leaves after a while, very un organised.Managed my kids with very little or no experience. Most cases the team mates ask each other as management dont have a clue.

Pros

Money taken off your bonus for every % not met

Cons

Long hours, poor training. Unorganised

8 September 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback, this is disappointing to here.If you would like to provide any more information or any additional feedback to HR@CC33.co.uk - Any feedback we receive allows us to make changes moving forward.Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

Enjoyed working at CC33. Very good training provided. I got all opportunities to learn and explore in my role. Great management. You can work weekends if you wanted to earn extra than salary.

Pros

Good training, flexibility to work from home

Cons

Long hours, shouldn't attend personal calls, for me long distance to travel

Very overworked

Very over worked Poor management structure Massive lack of support and trainingPay issues from start to end of employmentManagement clueless to system issuesInternet in the office cuts off so your dialler and systems crash The list is endless to be very honest

Pros

Friends made

Cons

Long hours and all manual processing of customer information lack of up to date systems and diallers

26 July 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback, this is very disappointing to here. If you could please send across more information and any additional feedback to HR@CC33.co.uk - We would like to look into your issues further to make active changes moving forward.Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

The perfect place to progress

I joined this company with no experience in telesales, but with thorough training and regular support, I very quickly gained the confidence and skills needed to excel in my role. Since then, my hard work has been valued and opportunities have been given to me like in no other workplace I've been a part of before and I have been able to climb the career ladder quickly thanks to CC33's dedication to developing their people. The management are friendly, flexible and always looking to improve which I find very inspiring. The workplace is always vibrant and energetic, and you will be surrounded by a diverse mix of people, and although there are expectations for delivering success, there is also a huge emphasis on the happiness and health of employees too. Whether you are looking for money, progression, job satisfaction, or all three, CC33 is the place to be

Pros

Excellent career development opportunities

Valued as a person, Rewarded for progress

In all honesty, CC33 values its staff members and appreciates their effort, especially in recent times. If you're willing to learn and put the graft in, then you'll be rewarded appropriately through incentives (cash or gift) and progress up the career ladder. This is a place where you can be yourself and not have to put on a persona associated with most sales roles. You can off thrive off your own skill and personality. The role can be busy and there is certain aspects that may seem jarring if unfamiliar with the subject of your campaign (like I was), but your management team is regularly checking in on you, helping you progress and offering constructive feedback.

Pros

Friendly, inclusive workplace

24 June 2021
Thank you for your feedback.This is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us!Regards,CC33 Recruitment & HR Team

great managment

i work on inbound sales and absolutly love it.the management are amazing if ever i have had a problem at work or at home i can always talk with them and they do all they can to help.

Pros

great team that help each other

Cons

weekend hours

Great atmosphere, friendly workplace

A really good working atmosphere with friendly people, it really helped to make the days fly by. Helpful management on the call floors, and an ideal location to get to aswell.

Pros

Working atmosphere, location

Decent

Worked here over 2 years. Made great mates, friday night pub always a highlight. Hours can long and days can be really busy.Sales driven, made good bonus, overall would recommend but need more variety in roles.

Pros

The staff, incentives, bonus

Cons

Facilities, always busy

Fun Workplace

I have just started at CC33 and so far it’s a great place to work! Training was thorough and I feel confident in my role. Very fast paced and competitive but makes me more eager to push for bonus

Pros

Good bonus

Cons

Facilities

Jobs at CC33 FS Ltd

See more jobs

Decent

Worked here over 2 years. Made great mates, friday night pub always a highlight. Hours can long and days can be really busy. Sales driven, made good bonus, overall would recommend but need more variety in roles.

Pros

Social aspect, good people, incentives, bonus, location

Cons

Old facilities, business dress, always busy

Awful

they make it sound like an amazing company to work for when its actually like being in a prison! . Management will put blame on agents for performance

Pros

monday-friday

Cons

long hours, mentally draining. Unsafe during covid-19

Avoid !!!

Don't care about the staff at all! Half of the team get ignored! You end up chasing money around! Any problem you get ignored! Had to work from home with this company and because the system kept kicking you off they would have a go at you for not making the sales... interview wasn't an interview just to meet you !

Cons

All of it

good place but needs work

management are lovely but its a growing company so growing pains, which leads to a lot of unfairness. everyone is treated differently. some people are heard swearing on calls or on phones and nothing happens, while others are fired on the spot so no fairness to their thinking.

Switching energy providers

Gob is good when the data is good.. but theres over 100 people calling anything between 500-1000 people per day so the data isn't what it was like at start... So the bonus isn't all that anymore so I'm not satisfied with wages coming from cc33

CC33 is a great place to further your career in this industry.

CC33 is a great place to work. If you are driven and have a drive to succeed this is the place for you. The business promotes from within and it is truly a meritocracy.

productive

a typical day is someone thats willing to work hard and get stuck into the daily job place. good working enviroment and good management. treats people well.

Fun Workplace

I really enjoyed this job. It was fun and hard working, the people there was really friendly. The morning used to be really hard in the morning because they say starts reallly slow.

Pros

Quiet area

Cons

Long Hours

call centre work

This was a typical call centre job doing cold calls to people. It was hard as people just used to put the phone down on you all the time, if they didnt then u had to pitch the product to them and still then you werent going to get a yes if you didnt pitch correctly. It teaches you to stay calm and controled i think as many peopleshout at you down the phone.

Pros

nice fellow employees

Cons

long hours, small pay, hard work been abused alot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CC33 FS Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.7Job security/advancement

CC33 FS Ltd Reviews by Location

• CC33 FS Ltd
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?