CC33

CC33 Employee Reviews

Loved my time at CC33 when i first started but my first wage i only got paid half of it and wasn’t fixed until a week later. Don’t pay you for all your bonus at all and then doesn’t get fixed. People you work with make the job 10x better. Management needs improving as they put a lot of pressure on you and have a lot of “ one rule for one and not for another “ Overall i enjoyed my time there but there’s a lot that needs improving :)
Pros
The people there
Cons
Bonus not being paid
Show nothing but disrespect to staff. Poor training by the company they are employed by, then complain at you for not following their process but only send the processes out via email which they do not allow you to read during work time but expect you to read them when not working.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Stay clear of working for this company, full of false promises about potential earnings, management leave a lot to be desired and have zero compassion/respect for the staff, one rule for one and another for others, favouritism as clear as the day is long, never paid correctly and takes for ever to resolve, the only good thing to come out of this place is the friends you make along the way
Pros
Hours
Cons
Too many
Great place to work which really do care about the employees they have! Various different campaigns and progression within each! Having worked in a call centre before this is completely different! It’s such a nice family environment! Very faced! Team leaders is great! Bonus is achievable which is great for extra cash!
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Parking
Worked here over 2 years. Made great mates, friday night pub always a highlight. Hours can long and days can be really busy. Sales driven, made good bonus, overall would recommend but need more variety in roles.
Pros
Social aspect, good people, incentives, bonus, location
Cons
Old facilities, business dress, always busy
This role is very fast paced, and if you’re into sales it’s absolutely a great place to make some bonus. It can be a bit pressurised but I handled it ok, I really enjoyed my time at CC33. Met some great people and made some decent money.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Business dress, busy
Im still chasing up pay thats owed to me and getting no where. The management team has nothing sorted out, expect to be drawn in by false promises of progression, bonus, etc. The client at the time, Sky, trained us to act in a certain manner over the phone but then managers at CC33 followed this up by telling us exactly NOT to do what Sky, the client wanted us to do at the time. Overall terrible experience.
Awful place to work, boss did everything he could to take bonus off you, management is terrible and biased. Work hours were okay. Terrible building. Hated it there
The entire workforce is pressurised which is not necessary and continual threats by the management. Turnover is extremely high because of this and do not utilise expertise.
Pros
Cons
Stressful
they make it sound like an amazing company to work for when its actually like being in a prison! . Management will put blame on agents for performance
Pros
monday-friday
Cons
long hours, mentally draining. Unsafe during covid-19
I have recently started a new role at CC33 as a teamManager. It’s a growing company with various campaigns with plenty of roles upcoming whether you are experienced or looking for something new in sales. I’m enjoying my time there so far and I am looking forward to what the future holds. The staff are very approachable and helpful in all aspects
So after 8 years away from call centre life I researched and found CC33 as wanted to go back to sales. I have been working for CC33 since June 2019 and it has been a absolute joy to be working for a call centre which actually cares for their employees. Have progressed in various campaigns and there is always opportunities for anyone who is looking to join a sales environment. Having worked in call centre in the past ranging from business to business and business to consumer CC33 is by far leading in this industry as it caters for all business requirements.
Pros
Incentives for selling and being recognised for your hard work
Cons
Flexible hours
I have been with CC33 for over a year now and its been the best experience, they are supportive, been able to progress in different areas of the business which has been a great insight. It does have a great work live balance and pay is competitive.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No hot food canteen
Great recruitment process - quick and easy Lots of communication. Super friendly people and felt really welcome! It can be fast paced and plenty to do.
Pros
Diverse
My experience with CC33 has been nothing but good, starting from the first point of being recruited to now working here.The Recruitment manager was very professional and friendly and explained everything I needed to know.The training was good as well as the support of the team managers on the floor.I only have positive things to say.
Pros
Very relaxed place to work, management always doing incentives to keep everyone focused.
Cons
No onsite Parking
the company is fun, has a lot of good sellers in there who you can learn from. interview process is smooth and slick training is good and very helpful everyone makes you feel really welcomegood incentives commission and manager bonus. great money to be earnt
Pros
decent money
Cons
no parking but easy enough to find some
worst company to work for. Way too much favouritism goes on in the workplaces. Managers always having a go at colleagues for not making sales due to their own data being down and certain individuals who are mates with managers get treat better than others!
Was here for 3 weeks including training then got moved over (without any say) to another campaign that wasn’t sales (business to business) as I wasn’t ‘hitting my targets’ - the same targets that people who had been working there for years on end had! Management was not supportive at all To say I had been on the phones for 2 weeks they were expecting me to know all the ins and outs and how to sell on my own etc and when I wasn’t doing that properly management always made a big deal out of it rather than helping me. When I moved campaigns (call centres) the managers were even worse as they had no regard for mental health whatsoever as I got told “mental health isn’t an excuse” as I had been off sick 3 days regarding mental health. worst company I have ever worked for and the worst management I have ever been under. Friends have had the same experience with this company so I really do not recommend. The canteen is an absolute wreck with the floor coming up and painting coming off the walls it’s like a dungeon as it is underneath the building.
Pros
Cons
Horrible management
The managers do not care about the staff, you never get paid correctly and have to chase your wages up, there is no communication between CC33 and the client you are working for so never know where you are with current guidelines/what you need to do.
Cons
You are just a number unless you wear a low cut top, and then you are just a pair of t**s. no team work, you are 100% on your own and if you cant manage to sell 10 times a day, expect to be shoved out the door.
Cons
The job, Management
Don't care about the staff at all! Half of the team get ignored! You end up chasing money around! Any problem you get ignored! Had to work from home with this company and because the system kept kicking you off they would have a go at you for not making the sales... interview wasn't an interview just to meet you !
Cons
All of it
  1. Employee reviews