CCP

CCP Employee Reviews

CCP is a brilliant place to work. They care about their staff and that is reflected in the policies they have. I struggled to live on the salary that I was paid and it was difficult to get a payrise. I think they need to seriously consider this for the future. On the flip side, flexible working so great if you are a parent. I would say if you are applying for a job and can live on this salary then absolutely go for it. You will love the company and the people.
Pros
Flexible working, great people
Cons
Salary is difficult to live on
Great company to work for, well payed and treated with respect and fairly, very friendly staff, paid on time and very well looked after by company, very reliable.
Pros
Friendly, great for getting people into work.
Cons
A very high pressured enviroment with no set organisation for workers. Your expected to work overtime even though its overtime and optional. If there is a fault with the machine you are expected to stag behind for the clean down with out being paid.
Pros
Cons
Long hours and very un-organised
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowed as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people.
Loved my job at ccp, co workers were fantastic, management were great too. Such a fun work place. Great money, fab incentives!
I learned a great deal from this course.I learned a variety of Communication skills including vocal qualities, listening skills and managing dialogue.• Customer service training including how to deal with difficult or angry customers, how to exceed customers’ needs and their wants and expectations.• ICT training including typing skills, familiarity with keyboard and the use of word/excel..
Pros
friendly