CEDAR

CEDAR Management reviews

The atmosphere change at CeDAR and the goal became more about looking good than doing good. Many decision were not based on the client, but attracting a higher economy base of clients
Pros
health care
Cons
senior management
Un dia tipico en el trabajo era muy productivo con un buen ambiente laboral con los compañeros del trbajo, aprendi demasiadas cosas ya que al ser en un idioma diferente la capcidad sensorial aumentaba, su cultura al ser extrema capitalista, se tornaba un trabajo productivo pero que lo hacia aprender a ser eficaz y rapido en las tareas.
Pros
SEGURO MEDICO, VIVIENDA, ALIMENTACION
Cons
EN OCACIONES ALGUNOS CLIENTES
coordination between the employees and the management salary provision on time golden chance to work in the international atmosphere excellent teamwork
a typical day at work was pretty even paced, it was my very first job so i learned A LOT of different things, management was amazing, workplace culture was amazing and it was very easy to get along with everybody, the hardest part of the job was heading home at the end of the day, the most enjoyable part of the job was everything.
Pros
more than i can name
Cons
none whatso ever
Very stressful work environment. Seemed unnecessarily chaotic and communication was poor and inconsistent. Management was not on the same page at all.
I loved working there because I loved my Residents. I did not on the other hand like the work environment with Management. Poor communication skills through out.
Pros
Great Pay.
Cons
Not the type of people you want to work for.
I was pushed out the door by mangement because they didn't like me since I had my best intrest in the kids. They wanted to run the school like it is ran in china and we have things we need to follow in WI.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short Breaks, Poor mangement, They don't care about you only there selfs.