Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust

Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust Pay & benefits reviews

Enjoyed working there. Was always busy and good team work. Multiple culture member of staff. Kind and friendly consultants . Good access to medical as a member of staff. Some times could get really busy and overtime working hours.some issues with HR at times with late payment , but mostly paid on time.
Pros
Free lunch at educational training at work
Cons
Long working hours when required
by far one of the poorest placest to work for, very bad management and bad salary, job culture was extremely bad as 99% of staff was depressed. only good thing about this place was the people, some had massive hearts but unforunately the nhs only recognises you as a number and not a human!!
Pros
people
Cons
management
Everyday is busy but friends and other member of staff make it fun because you try to work as a team but most of the time its very short staffed so we try to make sure we help each other out as much as we can.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
Working as a bank administrator allows work to be flexible and fit around your personal life schedule. The managers are very helpful and supportive, and colleagues ensure you adjust to whatever department you work in for however long the period is.
Pros
Flexible Hours
good place to work, lots to do very amicable people to work with. organisation has many sites and a wide variety of specialist services .expanding services to the south.
Pros
staff benefits
Cons
long hrs
Working pattern is great and sometimes overtime which pays well at 1.5. My managers are great to work with and always there to assist in any way they can.
Pros
Discounted Lunch
Cons
Lot of driving
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust?