Champions Life Academy
View all Champions Life Academy reviews

Champions Life Academy

Champions Life Academy Employee Review

For experience

Its a good place for someone who want to develop strong mentality and shift their regular mindset to a winning one. Hardest part of the job is to consistently getting the required result.

Pros

Personal development

Cons

Low wage, long working hours

3.0Job security/advancement

Not for the weak heart

A typical work day involved conversing with 80 to 100 people. The aim was to allow them see what you're selling and get them to sponsor the charity. The team I got put into were an amazing bunch of people that helped me realize the pros of keeping a positive mental attitude at all times. The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable part of the job; it's the people. You never know what to expect when you knock on a persons door i.e. what kind of day they may be having. They can either contribute to your happiness or try to take away from it.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Long work weeks;10 days before a break can be had.

fun

fun, lots of perks, young team, nights out, free company holiday, prizes and competitions, hard working, recent grads, chilled out boss, leadership skills

Pros

everything

Same location

An excellent opportunity to expand yourself

I was with Champions Life Academy for 3 programmes and within that time I grew from a fundraiser to team leader and finally to manager. This programme is not for the faint hearted and you must have a fighting spirit as it is hard work but its worth every minute for all the benefits and the job satisfaction once the programme is over. Thoroughly recommend this to everyone!!

Pros

Company Holidays and Bonus'

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Champions Life Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

Champions Life Academy Reviews by Location

• Champions Life Academy
  • For experience
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?