Champions Life Academy

Champions Life Academy Employee Reviews in Bedford

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews

Work hard and Play Hard enviroment

The day begins with a team meeting before heading out to field, at the meeting we go through what our goals are for the day and how everyone is feeling. This is just a simple starter to the day to get our minds jogging for the day. We then head out to field where we are door knocking for 6.5 hours on a weekday and 9 hours on a weekend. In our team we have located location managers and accountants that keep the team in tact. The hardest part of the job will be the physical, mental and emotional challenges that are thrown at you. Physical challenges include the long hours, mental challenges include the amount of knowledge you have to consume on a daily basis and your learning curve and emotional challenges are dealing with rejections on the door or having a bad day but having to overcome that and carry on. The most enjoyable part is being able to rely on your team for support at the end of the day and seeing a noticeable change in your results. This is through recording individual statistics at the end of everyday and through that you can see the progress you make everyday which motivates you.

Pros

It's for a good cause and teammates are amazing

Cons

The emotional challenges can get to you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Champions Life Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement