Change Recruitment Group

Change Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

Efficient. Good variety of work. Positive team. A friend of mine works there, she got me some good jobs there. Wish i could work more but i had to focus on my studies.
Most staff feel forgotten about. Very little communication or contact but when made, short, abrupt & unhelpful. No support through difficult times. Basically left to get on with no support. Numerous issues raised but not resolved & staff left frustrated. Alot of ongoing issues with Change Group itself. Would not recommend.
Pros
Cons
Low pay. No support. Unapproachable staff.
Terrible employer. Management are bullies. KPI from day one are so strict if you do not meet them you are immediately under pressure. I would recommend working for other companies.
great work environment easy to get there i learned lots of new skills and expanded on the skills i already had i felt so welcomed i loved everything about it, going in to a new environment, getting the opportunity to find out about each persons job role in the company, getting to experience a variety of different roles.
Total joke tell you that will pay 9.87 ph too only get 7.94 then next again week only pay 7.83 ph, Edinburgh office tell lies after lies and should not be trusted
Pros
Non
Cons
Bump your wage
As I hold 2 part-time posts making up full time hours, my typical day is different every day. In Holywell, I check bookings and ensure all arrangements are in place e.g. laptops, linked up to AV equipment, sound, hospitality etc. The workplace culture is excellent with a very flexible approach and with a health and wellbeing culture including with Derry Healthy Cities organising meditation, yoga and walking groups. The hardest part of the job is working part-time hours especially for marketing the organisation. I am not always there to capture the 'moments' that should be used for marketing.
Pros
a lot of free lunches, networking opportunities
Cons
only part-time
Paid on time, every time The group is always cheerful and happy On top of your needs, as a temp Always available if you need anything You can get requested at a specific location once you're familiar They're happy to put you with a month long contract The locations trust you to learn and grow your skills
Working for Change was a valued experience in a relaxed fun office enviroment.
Pros
Good working enviroment
Cons
Judgement from peers
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Change Recruitment Group?