Charity Talent

Charity Talent Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom9 reviews

Temp role found

Once I signed on with Charity Talent, they found me a good position with an amazing organisation extremely quickly. They have an excellent and caring team, and I would recommend them to anyone starting a career in the third sector!

Temp Role Found

After going through a number of agencies when I came back from travelling with no luck of finding temp or perm work, Natashja from Charity Talent was the friendliest and most efficient recruiter that I came across. She helped me find my current role at London Business School within the same week I had met her! I couldn't recommend better!

Insights into Charity Talent

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energising work tasks

Great experience

It is always a pleasure working with Charity Talent. They are highly skilled at what they do and are efficient, friendly and professional. My experience with them has always left me in a place of employment that is a perfect match for me. Thank you girls so much!

Friendly and helpful staff

Charity Talent are a great temp agency. The staff are all friendly and helpful, and placed me in a role quickly after I signed up. Highly recommended.

Great work and lovely people

I just want to say a big thank you for the help,you guys have been brilliant as always, I’ve had a great experience with the girls from the charity talent. The team are very attentive and the service is very tailored To each individual..Highly recommend charity talent girls, amazing people and brilliant work..

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Medium hours

Friendly and passionate team

I really enjoyed my time working with such a rewarding company, made some great, lasting connections. It was a fun place to work with getting to work with some great people and spending time creating connections with customers on a personal level both providing a great service and recommending products that I genuinely felt would help the needs of the customer.

Good temp agency

This is the second temp agency I have worked for, this agency is much better. I've never had a problem with them. They negotiated the higher rate of pay for me at my contract.

Great experience

I have had a really good experience working with Charity talent, they have offered me great opportunities and are always really pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charity Talent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement