Charles Russell Speechlys

Charles Russell Speechlys Culture reviews

The environment can be pressured but I found my time there such a good experience. The team I was with was very much a family affair as in they were all very helpful and understanding and very much my friends.
Pros
Exceptional friends
Cons
Fee earners expectations of what can be achieved.
The work/life ethic here is excellent. Everyone speaks to each other and you are treated as a person not a commodity. There is always someone there should support or clarification be needed. Everyone works in a ‘family’ yet with a very professional capacity.
Good culture and growing firm that is very inclusive. Work life balance is good and a friendly and accommodating workplace. Would recommend people to work here.
Company undergoing new Administrative team structure and will be having new databases implemented in September. Lots of working practices undergoing review. Workplace culture - very sociable and great teams to work with Supportive colleagues Interesting incentives - Free Friday breakfast - social events such as trying out new hobbies/skills
An amazing chance to see behind the scenes of one of London's Largest Law firms. I enjoyed the team I was working with immensely and absolutely loved my job role. I was supported by the management throughout the entire time I spent working there; I never felt intimidated or alone. The whole organisation had a friendly and welcoming feel, alongside sleek professionalism. The hardest part of the job was definitely having the get the central line in the middle of rush hour! The most enjoyable part was the team who I was working with. They made me feel at ease and welcome.
Very busy working environment, excellent business practice and working culture, excellent law firm, great rewards