ChatterBug LTD
View all ChatterBug LTD reviews

ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Employee Review

A supportive and friendly work enviroment

My experience at ChatterBug has been great! The company is going in the right direction and you can feel that the whole team is playing a part of this. There is a supportive environment for staff to thrive and develop; it has been fantastic to have seen SLT colleagues move into senior roles in the organisation. The team gels so well and there is such a great atmosphere when we are all together. Our Yorkshire Three Peaks outing demonstrated this beautifully; we were all still smiling and talking to each other after 14 hours of tough hiking!

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great Place to Work

The company promotes a set of strong values and collaborative culture. I was looking for a role with a company that makes a difference in people's lives, innovates and is forward-thinking, ChatterBug has ticked all the boxes.
Same location

Fast paced, supportive working environment

ChatterBug is a great place to work. The team are supportive and push you to develop and grow both personally and professionally. The job is fast paced and there is always change on the horizon due to the team being full of inspiring innovators who have a real passion for supporting and empowering clients.
Same location

Supportive and Innovative

I am really enjoying working at ChatterBug. Everyday is a different day. It is great having the independence of our own caseload when we attend our assigned schools but also having the balance of the ChatterBug team around you when you attend the office at the end of the day. I started at ChatterBug during lockdown and it was great to see how innovative the company was in adapting to the pandemic in order to still function and provide a service to our service users. It is great to work for a company that can adapt so quickly to change! Management team members are so supportive and trusting in staff to allow us the flexibility of working from home when our schools require this.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChatterBug LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

4.7Job security/advancement

ChatterBug LTD Reviews by Location

• ChatterBug LTD
  • A supportive and friendly work enviroment