ChatterBug LTD
View all ChatterBug LTD reviews

ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Employee Review

Collaborative and hard working workplace

At ChatterBug no day is the same! When I first joined I was given 2 weeks induction and this was very useful to settle in and understand how ChatterBug works as a company. There are plenty of opportunities for line management and clinical supervision happening every 6-8 weeks or more regular if needed. What I enjoy most about working here are the people who I work with, everyone is so welcoming and we all support each other in our roles. As a therapist based in Halton we cover Runcorn and Widnes areas but where possible we try not to cross the bridge unless it is necessary. Working roles involve clinic appointments, school reviews in school and therapy sessions where necessary to clients in clinic or school. We are also given time at the end of the day for admin and follow up phone calls. To work at ChatterBug you need to be fun, hard-working, resilient, adaptable to change but most of all enjoy being a Speech and Language Therapist and working as part of a team!

Same role

Lovely Company

ChatterBug is full of really lovely and passionate people with a common goal. The management and clinical supervision is very good and I feel like a valued member of the team despite working remotely.
Same role

Fast paced, supportive working environment

ChatterBug is a great place to work. The team are supportive and push you to develop and grow both personally and professionally. The job is fast paced and there is always change on the horizon due to the team being full of inspiring innovators who have a real passion for supporting and empowering clients.
Same location

I have only been with Chatterbug for a short time and have found the company to be extremely supportive . All the staff are lovely and nothing is too much trouble . The training provided is excellent and i feel confident in my role within the company.

Pros

Great training, supportive managers, No 2 days are the same .

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChatterBug LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3
4.3
4.8

ChatterBug LTD Reviews by Location

• ChatterBug LTD
  • Collaborative and hard working workplace