ChatterBug LTD
View all ChatterBug LTD reviews

ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Employee Review

Fast paced, exciting organisation to work for.

A day working for ChatterBug, Leeds usually involves visiting a school (some are regular, some are one off visits or less frequent) and providing a tailored service for that school by collaborating closely with the Senco. The afterschool time is kept for meeting with colleagues, training, meetings etc... I quickly learned about the education system and how SLCN impact children's learning. Line management gives you the space to discuss any worries as well as to celebrate success. ChatterBug offers a collaborative team culture where we are all accountable, we all belong and promote the brand. There are development opportunities at every level and a chance to be heard and put you ideas forward. The hardest part of the job is the sheer workload and balancing the demands of each school with other parts of the job eg. keeping up to date with training and working jointly with colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork and camaraderie.

Pros

Career development, pension scheme, healthshield cover

Cons

Often work over the 9-5pm hours

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Lovely Company

ChatterBug is full of really lovely and passionate people with a common goal. The management and clinical supervision is very good and I feel like a valued member of the team despite working remotely.
Same roleSame location

Fast paced, supportive working environment

ChatterBug is a great place to work. The team are supportive and push you to develop and grow both personally and professionally. The job is fast paced and there is always change on the horizon due to the team being full of inspiring innovators who have a real passion for supporting and empowering clients.
Same location

Great place to work!

There is a pretty steady and manageable admin workload and an enjoyable office environment. Everyone I have worked with at ChatterBug is extremely friendly and every body is always willing to provide support, listen and give advice when needed. As an administrator, we speak to parents/carers and schools regularly to book appointments and provide information or answer any of their queries. We also have a lot of other administrative tasks that are shared between the admin team, daily. To work at ChatterBug you need to be patient and understanding (when talking to parents) and willing to work as part of a team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChatterBug LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

4.7Job security/advancement

ChatterBug LTD Reviews by Location

• ChatterBug LTD
  • Fast paced, exciting organisation to work for.