ChatterBug LTD
View all ChatterBug LTD reviews

ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Employee Review

Fast paced, supportive working environment

ChatterBug is a great place to work. The team are supportive and push you to develop and grow both personally and professionally. The job is fast paced and there is always change on the horizon due to the team being full of inspiring innovators who have a real passion for supporting and empowering clients.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Lovely Company

ChatterBug is full of really lovely and passionate people with a common goal. The management and clinical supervision is very good and I feel like a valued member of the team despite working remotely.
Same roleSame location

Supportive and Innovative

I am really enjoying working at ChatterBug. Everyday is a different day. It is great having the independence of our own caseload when we attend our assigned schools but also having the balance of the ChatterBug team around you when you attend the office at the end of the day. I started at ChatterBug during lockdown and it was great to see how innovative the company was in adapting to the pandemic in order to still function and provide a service to our service users. It is great to work for a company that can adapt so quickly to change! Management team members are so supportive and trusting in staff to allow us the flexibility of working from home when our schools require this.
Same location

Great place to work!

There is a pretty steady and manageable admin workload and an enjoyable office environment. Everyone I have worked with at ChatterBug is extremely friendly and every body is always willing to provide support, listen and give advice when needed. As an administrator, we speak to parents/carers and schools regularly to book appointments and provide information or answer any of their queries. We also have a lot of other administrative tasks that are shared between the admin team, daily. To work at ChatterBug you need to be patient and understanding (when talking to parents) and willing to work as part of a team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChatterBug LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

4.7Job security/advancement

ChatterBug LTD Reviews by Location

• ChatterBug LTD
  • Fast paced, supportive working environment