ChatterBug LTD
View all ChatterBug LTD reviews

ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Employee Review

Fun and Friendly

I've worked at ChatterBug for over a year now and i still enjoy working here as much as I did when I started. It is a fast paced, friendly environment.All our team work together collaboratively and we are definitely one team.I'd highly recommend working here.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great place to work!

There is a pretty steady and manageable admin workload and an enjoyable office environment. Everyone I have worked with at ChatterBug is extremely friendly and every body is always willing to provide support, listen and give advice when needed. As an administrator, we speak to parents/carers and schools regularly to book appointments and provide information or answer any of their queries. We also have a lot of other administrative tasks that are shared between the admin team, daily. To work at ChatterBug you need to be patient and understanding (when talking to parents) and willing to work as part of a team!
Same roleSame location

Friendly place to work

ChatterBug has a very friendly workplace atmosphere. I like that regardless of what role you're in, your ideas are taken on board and you can comfortably talk to anyone regardless of their position in the company. From my first day I have felt welcome and honestly, it's just nice not to dread going to work everyday.
Same location

Fast paced, supportive working environment

ChatterBug is a great place to work. The team are supportive and push you to develop and grow both personally and professionally. The job is fast paced and there is always change on the horizon due to the team being full of inspiring innovators who have a real passion for supporting and empowering clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChatterBug LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7