ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Employee Reviews in Halton

4.7Job security & advancement

I have only been with Chatterbug for a short time and have found the company to be extremely supportive . All the staff are lovely and nothing is too much trouble . The training provided is excellent and i feel confident in my role within the company.

Pros

Great training, supportive managers, No 2 days are the same .

Cons

Innovative and great workplace

I started working at ChatterBug as a NQP and have enjoyed each day since I joined the team. I have evolved as a therapist and my skills develop every working day. I absolutely love the variety of children and SLCNs I work with both in educational settings and over telehealth. There are great opportunities to network with therapists from all sites, reach out to other health and educational professionals and generally access any kind of support you may need, clinical or non-clinical.

Pros

Good staff incentives, supportive company, good work culture

Cons

Lack of flexibility, holiday entitlement restricted

Collaborative and hard working workplace

At ChatterBug no day is the same! When I first joined I was given 2 weeks induction and this was very useful to settle in and understand how ChatterBug works as a company. There are plenty of opportunities for line management and clinical supervision happening every 6-8 weeks or more regular if needed. What I enjoy most about working here are the people who I work with, everyone is so welcoming and we all support each other in our roles. As a therapist based in Halton we cover Runcorn and Widnes areas but where possible we try not to cross the bridge unless it is necessary. Working roles involve clinic appointments, school reviews in school and therapy sessions where necessary to clients in clinic or school. We are also given time at the end of the day for admin and follow up phone calls. To work at ChatterBug you need to be fun, hard-working, resilient, adaptable to change but most of all enjoy being a Speech and Language Therapist and working as part of a team!

Jobs at ChatterBug LTD