ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Employee Reviews in Leeds

Fast paced, supportive working environment

ChatterBug is a great place to work. The team are supportive and push you to develop and grow both personally and professionally. The job is fast paced and there is always change on the horizon due to the team being full of inspiring innovators who have a real passion for supporting and empowering clients.

Supportive and Innovative

I am really enjoying working at ChatterBug. Everyday is a different day. It is great having the independence of our own caseload when we attend our assigned schools but also having the balance of the ChatterBug team around you when you attend the office at the end of the day. I started at ChatterBug during lockdown and it was great to see how innovative the company was in adapting to the pandemic in order to still function and provide a service to our service users. It is great to work for a company that can adapt so quickly to change! Management team members are so supportive and trusting in staff to allow us the flexibility of working from home when our schools require this.

Great place to work!

There is a pretty steady and manageable admin workload and an enjoyable office environment. Everyone I have worked with at ChatterBug is extremely friendly and every body is always willing to provide support, listen and give advice when needed. As an administrator, we speak to parents/carers and schools regularly to book appointments and provide information or answer any of their queries. We also have a lot of other administrative tasks that are shared between the admin team, daily. To work at ChatterBug you need to be patient and understanding (when talking to parents) and willing to work as part of a team!

Fast paced, exciting organisation to work for.

A day working for ChatterBug, Leeds usually involves visiting a school (some are regular, some are one off visits or less frequent) and providing a tailored service for that school by collaborating closely with the Senco. The afterschool time is kept for meeting with colleagues, training, meetings etc... I quickly learned about the education system and how SLCN impact children's learning. Line management gives you the space to discuss any worries as well as to celebrate success. ChatterBug offers a collaborative team culture where we are all accountable, we all belong and promote the brand. There are development opportunities at every level and a chance to be heard and put you ideas forward. The hardest part of the job is the sheer workload and balancing the demands of each school with other parts of the job eg. keeping up to date with training and working jointly with colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork and camaraderie.

Pros

Career development, pension scheme, healthshield cover

Cons

Often work over the 9-5pm hours

Fun and Friendly

I've worked at ChatterBug for over a year now and i still enjoy working here as much as I did when I started. It is a fast paced, friendly environment.All our team work together collaboratively and we are definitely one team.I'd highly recommend working here.

Great company to work for

Everyone at ChatterBug is very friendly, helpful and open. As a therapist, I've always felt well-supported in my role, and I have a varied caseload that I can manage myself. Each day is interesting and the company is growing and changing all the time, so there are a lot of new things to learn and try and you can really have an impact on how the service is run.

Innovative, fast-paced and fun

At ChatterBug the SLTs are all allocated their own schools and private client caseload. This means we get to spend a full 9am-3pm day in schools and properly get to know the staff and children alike, developing meaningful and long-lasting relationships - this is definitely my favourite thing about the job! To work at ChatterBug you need to be: - Hardworking - Able to rise to a challenge and work under pressure - Creative and innovative - Motivated to go the extra mile to research new therapies and develop your clinical skills in order to excel as an SLT There is a fantastic team of staff with diverse and varied backgrounds, all of whom are extremely well-experienced and passionate about their roles, here to support you with your career.

A supportive and friendly work enviroment

My experience at ChatterBug has been great! The company is going in the right direction and you can feel that the whole team is playing a part of this. There is a supportive environment for staff to thrive and develop; it has been fantastic to have seen SLT colleagues move into senior roles in the organisation. The team gels so well and there is such a great atmosphere when we are all together. Our Yorkshire Three Peaks outing demonstrated this beautifully; we were all still smiling and talking to each other after 14 hours of tough hiking!

Great Place to Work

The company promotes a set of strong values and collaborative culture. I was looking for a role with a company that makes a difference in people's lives, innovates and is forward-thinking, ChatterBug has ticked all the boxes.

Friendly place to work

ChatterBug has a very friendly workplace atmosphere. I like that regardless of what role you're in, your ideas are taken on board and you can comfortably talk to anyone regardless of their position in the company. From my first day I have felt welcome and honestly, it's just nice not to dread going to work everyday.

Fun and Friendly Place to work

Chatter Bug is a fun and friendly place to work, the staff are all welcoming and have made me feel part of the team instantly making my transition here extremely smooth. The team all work individually as well as part of one big team so there is always someone on hand to help when you need it. Knowing that we are making an impact to peoples lives is amazing and the fact that the company is a great place to work is an added bonus!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChatterBug LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

4.7Job security/advancement

ChatterBug LTD Reviews by Location

• ChatterBug LTD
  • Leeds
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?