ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Employee Reviews for Office Administrator

Great place to work!

There is a pretty steady and manageable admin workload and an enjoyable office environment. Everyone I have worked with at ChatterBug is extremely friendly and every body is always willing to provide support, listen and give advice when needed. As an administrator, we speak to parents/carers and schools regularly to book appointments and provide information or answer any of their queries. We also have a lot of other administrative tasks that are shared between the admin team, daily. To work at ChatterBug you need to be patient and understanding (when talking to parents) and willing to work as part of a team!

Friendly place to work

ChatterBug has a very friendly workplace atmosphere. I like that regardless of what role you're in, your ideas are taken on board and you can comfortably talk to anyone regardless of their position in the company. From my first day I have felt welcome and honestly, it's just nice not to dread going to work everyday.

Fun and Friendly Place to work

Chatter Bug is a fun and friendly place to work, the staff are all welcoming and have made me feel part of the team instantly making my transition here extremely smooth. The team all work individually as well as part of one big team so there is always someone on hand to help when you need it. Knowing that we are making an impact to peoples lives is amazing and the fact that the company is a great place to work is an added bonus!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChatterBug LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7