ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Culture reviews

Clear

Lovely Company

ChatterBug is full of really lovely and passionate people with a common goal. The management and clinical supervision is very good and I feel like a valued member of the team despite working remotely.

Fast paced, supportive working environment

ChatterBug is a great place to work. The team are supportive and push you to develop and grow both personally and professionally. The job is fast paced and there is always change on the horizon due to the team being full of inspiring innovators who have a real passion for supporting and empowering clients.

I have only been with Chatterbug for a short time and have found the company to be extremely supportive . All the staff are lovely and nothing is too much trouble . The training provided is excellent and i feel confident in my role within the company.

Pros

Great training, supportive managers, No 2 days are the same .

Innovative and great workplace

I started working at ChatterBug as a NQP and have enjoyed each day since I joined the team. I have evolved as a therapist and my skills develop every working day. I absolutely love the variety of children and SLCNs I work with both in educational settings and over telehealth. There are great opportunities to network with therapists from all sites, reach out to other health and educational professionals and generally access any kind of support you may need, clinical or non-clinical.

Pros

Good staff incentives, supportive company, good work culture

Cons

Lack of flexibility, holiday entitlement restricted

Fast paced, exciting organisation to work for.

A day working for ChatterBug, Leeds usually involves visiting a school (some are regular, some are one off visits or less frequent) and providing a tailored service for that school by collaborating closely with the Senco. The afterschool time is kept for meeting with colleagues, training, meetings etc... I quickly learned about the education system and how SLCN impact children's learning. Line management gives you the space to discuss any worries as well as to celebrate success. ChatterBug offers a collaborative team culture where we are all accountable, we all belong and promote the brand. There are development opportunities at every level and a chance to be heard and put you ideas forward. The hardest part of the job is the sheer workload and balancing the demands of each school with other parts of the job eg. keeping up to date with training and working jointly with colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork and camaraderie.

Pros

Career development, pension scheme, healthshield cover

Cons

Often work over the 9-5pm hours

A supportive and friendly work enviroment

My experience at ChatterBug has been great! The company is going in the right direction and you can feel that the whole team is playing a part of this. There is a supportive environment for staff to thrive and develop; it has been fantastic to have seen SLT colleagues move into senior roles in the organisation. The team gels so well and there is such a great atmosphere when we are all together. Our Yorkshire Three Peaks outing demonstrated this beautifully; we were all still smiling and talking to each other after 14 hours of tough hiking!

Great Place to Work

The company promotes a set of strong values and collaborative culture. I was looking for a role with a company that makes a difference in people's lives, innovates and is forward-thinking, ChatterBug has ticked all the boxes.

Fun and Friendly Place to work

Chatter Bug is a fun and friendly place to work, the staff are all welcoming and have made me feel part of the team instantly making my transition here extremely smooth. The team all work individually as well as part of one big team so there is always someone on hand to help when you need it. Knowing that we are making an impact to peoples lives is amazing and the fact that the company is a great place to work is an added bonus!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChatterBug LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

4.7Job security/advancement

ChatterBug LTD Reviews by Location

• ChatterBug LTD
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?