ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
4.7Job security & advancement

Fast paced, supportive working environment

ChatterBug is a great place to work. The team are supportive and push you to develop and grow both personally and professionally. The job is fast paced and there is always change on the horizon due to the team being full of inspiring innovators who have a real passion for supporting and empowering clients.

Innovative and great workplace

I started working at ChatterBug as a NQP and have enjoyed each day since I joined the team. I have evolved as a therapist and my skills develop every working day. I absolutely love the variety of children and SLCNs I work with both in educational settings and over telehealth. There are great opportunities to network with therapists from all sites, reach out to other health and educational professionals and generally access any kind of support you may need, clinical or non-clinical.

Pros

Good staff incentives, supportive company, good work culture

Cons

Lack of flexibility, holiday entitlement restricted

Fast paced, exciting organisation to work for.

A day working for ChatterBug, Leeds usually involves visiting a school (some are regular, some are one off visits or less frequent) and providing a tailored service for that school by collaborating closely with the Senco. The afterschool time is kept for meeting with colleagues, training, meetings etc... I quickly learned about the education system and how SLCN impact children's learning. Line management gives you the space to discuss any worries as well as to celebrate success. ChatterBug offers a collaborative team culture where we are all accountable, we all belong and promote the brand. There are development opportunities at every level and a chance to be heard and put you ideas forward. The hardest part of the job is the sheer workload and balancing the demands of each school with other parts of the job eg. keeping up to date with training and working jointly with colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork and camaraderie.

Pros

Career development, pension scheme, healthshield cover

Cons

Often work over the 9-5pm hours

Great company to work for

Everyone at ChatterBug is very friendly, helpful and open. As a therapist, I've always felt well-supported in my role, and I have a varied caseload that I can manage myself. Each day is interesting and the company is growing and changing all the time, so there are a lot of new things to learn and try and you can really have an impact on how the service is run.

Innovative, fast-paced and fun

At ChatterBug the SLTs are all allocated their own schools and private client caseload. This means we get to spend a full 9am-3pm day in schools and properly get to know the staff and children alike, developing meaningful and long-lasting relationships - this is definitely my favourite thing about the job! To work at ChatterBug you need to be: - Hardworking - Able to rise to a challenge and work under pressure - Creative and innovative - Motivated to go the extra mile to research new therapies and develop your clinical skills in order to excel as an SLT There is a fantastic team of staff with diverse and varied backgrounds, all of whom are extremely well-experienced and passionate about their roles, here to support you with your career.

Great Place to Work

The company promotes a set of strong values and collaborative culture. I was looking for a role with a company that makes a difference in people's lives, innovates and is forward-thinking, ChatterBug has ticked all the boxes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChatterBug LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7