ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Management reviews

Clear

Lovely Company

ChatterBug is full of really lovely and passionate people with a common goal. The management and clinical supervision is very good and I feel like a valued member of the team despite working remotely.

Supportive and Innovative

I am really enjoying working at ChatterBug. Everyday is a different day. It is great having the independence of our own caseload when we attend our assigned schools but also having the balance of the ChatterBug team around you when you attend the office at the end of the day. I started at ChatterBug during lockdown and it was great to see how innovative the company was in adapting to the pandemic in order to still function and provide a service to our service users. It is great to work for a company that can adapt so quickly to change! Management team members are so supportive and trusting in staff to allow us the flexibility of working from home when our schools require this.

Fast paced, exciting organisation to work for.

A day working for ChatterBug, Leeds usually involves visiting a school (some are regular, some are one off visits or less frequent) and providing a tailored service for that school by collaborating closely with the Senco. The afterschool time is kept for meeting with colleagues, training, meetings etc... I quickly learned about the education system and how SLCN impact children's learning. Line management gives you the space to discuss any worries as well as to celebrate success. ChatterBug offers a collaborative team culture where we are all accountable, we all belong and promote the brand. There are development opportunities at every level and a chance to be heard and put you ideas forward. The hardest part of the job is the sheer workload and balancing the demands of each school with other parts of the job eg. keeping up to date with training and working jointly with colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork and camaraderie.

Pros

Career development, pension scheme, healthshield cover

Cons

Often work over the 9-5pm hours

Collaborative and hard working workplace

At ChatterBug no day is the same! When I first joined I was given 2 weeks induction and this was very useful to settle in and understand how ChatterBug works as a company. There are plenty of opportunities for line management and clinical supervision happening every 6-8 weeks or more regular if needed. What I enjoy most about working here are the people who I work with, everyone is so welcoming and we all support each other in our roles. As a therapist based in Halton we cover Runcorn and Widnes areas but where possible we try not to cross the bridge unless it is necessary. Working roles involve clinic appointments, school reviews in school and therapy sessions where necessary to clients in clinic or school. We are also given time at the end of the day for admin and follow up phone calls. To work at ChatterBug you need to be fun, hard-working, resilient, adaptable to change but most of all enjoy being a Speech and Language Therapist and working as part of a team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChatterBug LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ChatterBug LTD Reviews by Location