ChatterBug LTD

ChatterBug LTD Work-life balance reviews

Clear
4.7Job security & advancement

I have only been with Chatterbug for a short time and have found the company to be extremely supportive . All the staff are lovely and nothing is too much trouble . The training provided is excellent and i feel confident in my role within the company.

Pros

Great training, supportive managers, No 2 days are the same .

Cons

Great company to work for

Everyone at ChatterBug is very friendly, helpful and open. As a therapist, I've always felt well-supported in my role, and I have a varied caseload that I can manage myself. Each day is interesting and the company is growing and changing all the time, so there are a lot of new things to learn and try and you can really have an impact on how the service is run.

Great Place to Work

The company promotes a set of strong values and collaborative culture. I was looking for a role with a company that makes a difference in people's lives, innovates and is forward-thinking, ChatterBug has ticked all the boxes.

Friendly place to work

ChatterBug has a very friendly workplace atmosphere. I like that regardless of what role you're in, your ideas are taken on board and you can comfortably talk to anyone regardless of their position in the company. From my first day I have felt welcome and honestly, it's just nice not to dread going to work everyday.

Fun and Friendly Place to work

Chatter Bug is a fun and friendly place to work, the staff are all welcoming and have made me feel part of the team instantly making my transition here extremely smooth. The team all work individually as well as part of one big team so there is always someone on hand to help when you need it. Knowing that we are making an impact to peoples lives is amazing and the fact that the company is a great place to work is an added bonus!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChatterBug LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

4.7Job security/advancement

ChatterBug LTD Reviews by Location

• ChatterBug LTD
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?