Chd Living
Chd Living Employee Review

great place to work

18 September 2017
in the 5 years working here I loved my job and loved people who I met working with on daily basis , lovely to see clients improving through rehabilitation and moving on to new places. I thank the Senior Management for their encouragement to learn new skills generous support in the time I was working there . I loved to be able to return one day .
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
hours good
Cons
staff car parking non-existent
15 March 2021
Support Worker/Carer (Current Employee) - Bagshot, Surrey
I have worked for this company for numerus years. I will admit to begin with this was not a perfect place to work, however now the new management in place is inspiring and striving for a customer based outlook. There is always someone to pick up the phone if you need them for not only work related issues but your personal ones as well. I feel part of a big family and I am happy to now work here. We are constantly improving!!
Pros
Inspiring for better care.
Cons
Some long hours at times.
6 March 2021
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Bagshot, Surrey
awful management. Poor time management and sends you backwards and forwards with no time in between expected to work 60hrs and more If not they will treat you awfully and make your work loads even more difficult . No help to cover when you need it. Lucky to get a day off even if you ask for it. So unprofessional and childish it was unreal. So glad to have left. The only good thing was the pay.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
18 December 2020
Live in carer (Current Employee) - Bagshot, Surrey
I have never felt so isolated at work. As a live in carer I thought they would have a support team for lone workers. The manager who was there when u started left. No introduction or anything to anyone else all they want to know is what time you turn up for work. No supervision to check if you and your client are doing ok or need any assistance. Soo lonely