Chd Living

Chd Living

Chd Living Employee Review

Not flexible at all

Was offered a role with this company , told them about my personal circumstances and explained that i would start in my own time , as i suffer with Anxiety and the management seemed ok with this but today get an email out of the blue saying my contract has been withdrawn ? i am very disappointed as they came across as lovely people , i always let them know in advance if i was going to miss any training but still it seems they will just hire some EU migrant ,who wont complain or answer back to management , very bad .

Pros

i thought these ladies were nice people

Cons

no communication with staff, fired by email without even a phone call, disgraceful

1.0Job security/advancement

Improving business!

I have worked for this company for numerus years. I will admit to begin with this was not a perfect place to work, however now the new management in place is inspiring and striving for a customer based outlook. There is always someone to pick up the phone if you need them for not only work related issues but your personal ones as well. I feel part of a big family and I am happy to now work here. We are constantly improving!!

Pros

Inspiring for better care.

Cons

Some long hours at times.
Same location

Awful work place. Only good for the competitive pay

awful management. Poor time management and sends you backwards and forwards with no time in between expected to work 60hrs and more If not they will treat you awfully and make your work loads even more difficult . No help to cover when you need it. Lucky to get a day off even if you ask for it. So unprofessional and childish it was unreal. So glad to have left. The only good thing was the pay.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

Detached

I have never felt so isolated at work. As a live in carer I thought they would have a support team for lone workers. The manager who was there when u started left. No introduction or anything to anyone else all they want to know is what time you turn up for work. No supervision to check if you and your client are doing ok or need any assistance. Soo lonely

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chd Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement