Chd Living logo
Chd Living

Chd Living

Chd Living Employee Review

Office staff awful

Office staff were good back in the day but awful now. Young rude and ignorant! Not run well at all! To much work shoved on you! No paid breaks. Sent here there and everywhere. Good wage but obviously making up for the rubbish service!

Pros

Money

Cons

Spoke to like rubbish, don’t do as they want then less hours. Rushing everywhere. No travel time

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Improving business!

I have worked for this company for numerus years. I will admit to begin with this was not a perfect place to work, however now the new management in place is inspiring and striving for a customer based outlook. There is always someone to pick up the phone if you need them for not only work related issues but your personal ones as well. I feel part of a big family and I am happy to now work here. We are constantly improving!!

Pros

Inspiring for better care.

Cons

Some long hours at times.
Same role

Do not work here

Horrible place to work, no communication from the office staff, rotas are horrendous and impossible to keep to. Constant missed visits for clients. They don’t pay you properly for what work you do. They only care about you if you can work 60+ hours a week and have no kids. There’s no chance of career progression within the company. STEER CLEAR.

Same location

Working brightens my day

I have not been with the company long yet I feel like I’ve been there years! The management team are amazing, supportive and always available when needed. Working within a team of people that actually care is hard to come by and makes going to work an absolute pleasure. Highly recommend!

Pros

Supportive management, reasonable salary, paid mileage to and from home.

• Chd Living