Chd Living logo
Chd Living

Chd Living Employee Reviews in Bagshot

great place to work

in the 5 years working here I loved my job and loved people who I met working with on daily basis , lovely to see clients improving through rehabilitation and moving on to new places. I thank the Senior Management for their encouragement to learn new skills generous support in the time I was working there . I loved to be able to return one day .

Pros

hours good

Cons

staff car parking non-existent

Improving business!

I have worked for this company for numerus years. I will admit to begin with this was not a perfect place to work, however now the new management in place is inspiring and striving for a customer based outlook. There is always someone to pick up the phone if you need them for not only work related issues but your personal ones as well. I feel part of a big family and I am happy to now work here. We are constantly improving!!

Pros

Inspiring for better care.

Cons

Some long hours at times.

Awful work place. Only good for the competitive pay

awful management. Poor time management and sends you backwards and forwards with no time in between expected to work 60hrs and more If not they will treat you awfully and make your work loads even more difficult . No help to cover when you need it. Lucky to get a day off even if you ask for it. So unprofessional and childish it was unreal. So glad to have left. The only good thing was the pay.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

Detached

I have never felt so isolated at work. As a live in carer I thought they would have a support team for lone workers. The manager who was there when u started left. No introduction or anything to anyone else all they want to know is what time you turn up for work. No supervision to check if you and your client are doing ok or need any assistance. Soo lonely

Do not work here

Horrible place to work, no communication from the office staff, rotas are horrendous and impossible to keep to. Constant missed visits for clients. They don’t pay you properly for what work you do. They only care about you if you can work 60+ hours a week and have no kids. There’s no chance of career progression within the company. STEER CLEAR.

Cons

Nice place with wrong management

Days are usually quite busy. If you don't have experience from previous places, you won't learn a lot. if you are really good and try the best of you, don't expect to be noticed. You have to have connections. Residents and their family can see your good work but not the bosses/management.

Jobs at Chd Living