Chd Living

Chd Living Employee Reviews in Godalming

Office staff were good back in the day but awful now. Young rude and ignorant! Not run well at all! To much work shoved on you! No paid breaks. Sent here there and everywhere. Good wage but obviously making up for the rubbish service!
Pros
Money
Cons
Spoke to like rubbish, don’t do as they want then less hours. Rushing everywhere. No travel time
I have not been with the company long yet I feel like I’ve been there years! The management team are amazing, supportive and always available when needed. Working within a team of people that actually care is hard to come by and makes going to work an absolute pleasure. Highly recommend!
Pros
Supportive management, reasonable salary, paid mileage to and from home.
Cons
Management at CHD Living are responsive and inclusive. I feel looked after and listened to and have been given opportunities to progress and develop. The team are good fun and everyone helps each other. The day goes really quickly and there is never a dull moment.
Pros
free parking, Simply Health
I have thoroughly enjoyed working for CHD Living. I feel valued as an employee and I have learnt so many new skills making my role very satisfying. The team I have worked with have been incredible - welcoming, encouraging, friendly and approachable, making everyday enjoyable. My manager has made my time at CHD Living incomparable to other roles I have had in the past by providing support and aid as well as recognising successes and working together in a constructive way to address possible improvements. 10/10 recommend.
Pros
positive work environment
Cons
nothing
Very hard job, not rewarded, very bad and autist manager hwo doesn't care for employees or even clients, no respect for anything, very bad accomodation, old and dirty..You cannot talk to anyone in the company if you have a problem, you are treated like a slave.
Pros
I can't find pros
Cons
everithing...stay faraway