Chd Living

Chd Living Culture reviews

Clear

Supportive environment

CHD are largely committed to staff wellbeing. A little disorganised, training is excellent, support excellent. I have found them to be a little disorganised but staff are friendly and supportive and always willing to help.

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

A fair bit of unpaid work

Supportive and compassionate company.

A supportive management team which help to succeed in your career. Nothing is too much and a real family touch. Office environment is fresh and friendly.

Pros

Pay, support

I have loved working for CHD Living

I have thoroughly enjoyed working for CHD Living. I feel valued as an employee and I have learnt so many new skills making my role very satisfying. The team I have worked with have been incredible - welcoming, encouraging, friendly and approachable, making everyday enjoyable. My manager has made my time at CHD Living incomparable to other roles I have had in the past by providing support and aid as well as recognising successes and working together in a constructive way to address possible improvements. 10/10 recommend.

Pros

positive work environment

Cons

nothing

Chdliving is the best company to with for

I have been with CHDLIVING for the past 5 years and I'm loving every day. Owners of the company are still involved, they really care for their staff and happy to support whenever the needs arise.

Appalling company, shambolic management.

Full of promises, none delivered, poor management communication skills. If you want to feel like a number this is the place fir you. If you want to feel like a valued member of staff where your contribution matters...look elsewhere!

Not the best place

Stressful environment, poor management skills low culture. The hardest part of the job after 12-hour shift to leave residents still not prepared for bed.

great place to work

in the 5 years working here I loved my job and loved people who I met working with on daily basis , lovely to see clients improving through rehabilitation and moving on to new places. I thank the Senior Management for their encouragement to learn new skills generous support in the time I was working there . I loved to be able to return one day .

Pros

hours good

Cons

staff car parking non-existent

its a fun and lovely place to work

stressful day work. to be patient and be tolerant. fantastic management work culture is perfect and interesting . the hardest part of the job is stress. the joy there is that you have the opportunity to contribute to others life making it comfortable as much as possible.

Pros

timely payment of wages

Cons

no free lunch and an hour deductions on staff pay for break.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chd Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Chd Living
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?