Chd Living

Chd Living Management reviews

Clear

Terrible work ethic

As a nurse in KRC I can say that the management had no respect for how hard the job is. No support whatsoever. As someone who believes in hard work there was no appreciation for and of your hard work. No time to even sit down for a break or think right. The stress level was out of control and no matter how hard you tried it was never enough. I truly liked the staff. They used so much agency that there was never continuity.

Pros

Reduced lunches

Cons

Long hard day's stressful and no time to eat or drink

Not flexible at all

Was offered a role with this company , told them about my personal circumstances and explained that i would start in my own time , as i suffer with Anxiety and the management seemed ok with this but today get an email out of the blue saying my contract has been withdrawn ? i am very disappointed as they came across as lovely people , i always let them know in advance if i was going to miss any training but still it seems they will just hire some EU migrant ,who wont complain or answer back to management , very bad .

Pros

i thought these ladies were nice people

Cons

no communication with staff, fired by email without even a phone call, disgraceful

Supportive and compassionate company.

A supportive management team which help to succeed in your career. Nothing is too much and a real family touch. Office environment is fresh and friendly.

Pros

Pay, support

Cons

Great workplace and great team , all friendly

Chd Grayshott is a great place to work the manger is lovely and is always there if ever needed while at work or even at home. All clients are friendly and very welcoming including all staff members. You get trained if you have no experience very easy and straight forward interview . Hours are good and your never overloaded with to many clients so you can work at your own pace without rushing. All the girls are lovely and would definitely recommend working for CHD Grayshott. There also room for progress, training and uniform all provided. Paid Millage. Holiday pay. Also hours to suit your needs and requirements are looked at. Overall 5/5 stars. Don’t wait about apply and come and join us !

Pros

Accommodate hours can be arranged and management always there to help day to day.

Cons

None really.

Working brightens my day

I have not been with the company long yet I feel like I’ve been there years! The management team are amazing, supportive and always available when needed. Working within a team of people that actually care is hard to come by and makes going to work an absolute pleasure. Highly recommend!

Pros

Supportive management, reasonable salary, paid mileage to and from home.

Improving business!

I have worked for this company for numerus years. I will admit to begin with this was not a perfect place to work, however now the new management in place is inspiring and striving for a customer based outlook. There is always someone to pick up the phone if you need them for not only work related issues but your personal ones as well. I feel part of a big family and I am happy to now work here. We are constantly improving!!

Pros

Inspiring for better care.

Cons

Some long hours at times.

Awful work place. Only good for the competitive pay

awful management. Poor time management and sends you backwards and forwards with no time in between expected to work 60hrs and more If not they will treat you awfully and make your work loads even more difficult . No help to cover when you need it. Lucky to get a day off even if you ask for it. So unprofessional and childish it was unreal. So glad to have left. The only good thing was the pay.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

Do not work here

Horrible place to work, no communication from the office staff, rotas are horrendous and impossible to keep to. Constant missed visits for clients. They don’t pay you properly for what work you do. They only care about you if you can work 60+ hours a week and have no kids. There’s no chance of career progression within the company. STEER CLEAR.

Cons

Great company to work for

Management at CHD Living are responsive and inclusive. I feel looked after and listened to and have been given opportunities to progress and develop. The team are good fun and everyone helps each other. The day goes really quickly and there is never a dull moment.

Pros

free parking, Simply Health

Steer Clear

Worked here for a year, was treated like dirt after bending over backwards for them. If you don’t do what they say then they don’t give you any hours. The clients in the home were lovely and the care side was great, however some of the management were vile. The home manager is nice but the supervisors were horrid, no social skills, didn’t do any care work, spent the day chatting and having cigarette breaks. Laughed at when reporting a safeguarding issue, loads of bullying between staff and nothing done about it. Would recommend staying well away from here

Jobs at Chd Living

See more jobs

Nice place with wrong management

Days are usually quite busy. If you don't have experience from previous places, you won't learn a lot. if you are really good and try the best of you, don't expect to be noticed. You have to have connections. Residents and their family can see your good work but not the bosses/management.

I would not recommend to anyone to work here

Very hard job, not rewarded, very bad and autist manager hwo doesn't care for employees or even clients, no respect for anything, very bad accomodation, old and dirty..You cannot talk to anyone in the company if you have a problem, you are treated like a slave.

Pros

I can't find pros

Cons

everithing...stay faraway

Appalling company, shambolic management.

Full of promises, none delivered, poor management communication skills. If you want to feel like a number this is the place fir you. If you want to feel like a valued member of staff where your contribution matters...look elsewhere!

Not the best place

Stressful environment, poor management skills low culture. The hardest part of the job after 12-hour shift to leave residents still not prepared for bed.

Office staff awful

Office staff were good back in the day but awful now. Young rude and ignorant! Not run well at all! To much work shoved on you! No paid breaks. Sent here there and everywhere. Good wage but obviously making up for the rubbish service!

Pros

Money

Cons

Spoke to like rubbish, don’t do as they want then less hours. Rushing everywhere. No travel time

great place to work

in the 5 years working here I loved my job and loved people who I met working with on daily basis , lovely to see clients improving through rehabilitation and moving on to new places. I thank the Senior Management for their encouragement to learn new skills generous support in the time I was working there . I loved to be able to return one day .

Pros

hours good

Cons

staff car parking non-existent

its a fun and lovely place to work

stressful day work. to be patient and be tolerant. fantastic management work culture is perfect and interesting . the hardest part of the job is stress. the joy there is that you have the opportunity to contribute to others life making it comfortable as much as possible.

Pros

timely payment of wages

Cons

no free lunch and an hour deductions on staff pay for break.

good place to work

I have learned Safety at work, team work, new knowledge. The management was very reasonable and helpful. The co-workers friendly and good team. The hardest part was I think working Friday- Sunday 12h shifts, time to time short of staff. The most enjoyable part was seeing happy residents and relatives after my part of job was done. The typical day at work would be cleaning all common areas and residents room, taking care of laundry and when needed help in the kitchen.

Pros

4 days off/ chance for overtime/5weeks of holiday

Cons

long hours over 3days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chd Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Chd Living
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?